Tim Elliot's future....

gopackgo555

It's the music that we choose
@red
Reaction score
this guy has talent as we saw in his last two fights. How far do you think he can go? He looked completely different in comparison to his previous fights, which is think is base on the illegal knee. However his flashy style is very fun to watch.

On a side note anybody here the accusations he was making during the fight. in that 3rd round he said that papazian

- bit him
- was grabbing his gloves multiple times
- was lubed

He looked great! Nice to see him not take the easy way out w/ the illegal knee. That spoke volumes for his character.

Been a fan of his since the Pulver fight, this dude's going to contend for the title. It is a matter of time.

this guy has talent as we saw in his last two fights. How far do you think he can go? He looked completely different in comparison to his previous fights, which is think is base on the illegal knee. However his flashy style is very fun to watch.

On a side note anybody here the accusations he was making during the fight. in that 3rd round he said that papazian

- bit him
- was lubed
He seriously accused him of those things? That's nuts haha

He looked good, was dominating the stand-up, had good grappling, and sub defense. Mike just never let up on those armbars and finally got it.

Anyone think Mike looks like the dude from Breaking Bad?? Just a little bit?

He looked good against Dodson, before and after the eye poke.

Fun fighter to watch, hope he sticks around for a while.

Future title contender imo.
Should fight Darren U(not even gonna attempt) for the next shot imo.

Cariaso is in the mix too.

Great fights ahead in this division

I think he has a promising future. I remember seeing him fight for the first time and he finished with a 30 sec d'arce. Then I was like wow this kid is good and the next thing I know, he's fighting Dodson at the card I was going to. Entertaining and promising fighter... big fan!

Would like to see him fight Lineker or Gaudinot.

He looked good, was dominating the stand-up, had good grappling, and sub defense. Mike just never let up on those armbars and finally got it.

Anyone think Mike looks like the dude from Breaking Bad?? Just a little bit?

Yeah he reminds me of jesse pinkman.

- bit him
- was lubed

Kinky ;) haha but seriously he looked good, hopefully flyweight can really start to build up

He's got a good future. I think him and John Lineker should scrap next while Louis Gaudinot and Darren Uyenoyama fight it out.

I'd make Elliott/Lineker and Gaudinot/Uyenoyama, winners and the Cariaso/Moraga winner all in the title mix.

I remember hearing the biting thing in the 3rd, it was when he had his back and kind of threatening with the RNC, right? Assume nothing came of that?

I don't think he'll ever be a title holder, but he could have a solid career at 125, make himself a mainstay in the UFC. Although I still don't understand how some people thought he beat Dodson. John didn't batter him as expected, but I thought he clearly won the fight, but I remember people saying they thought it should have gone the other way which was nuts.

I'm glad he got rid of his cornrows, too. He looks alright now, but the cornrows were grim.

Back