Tim Elliot Interview regarding near pre-fight with Papazian

act v scene II

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted, but a nice lil interview bout an interesting altercation. Does anyone else see the resemblance in the way Elliot moves his mouth and eyes and just overall mannerisms in the same way Freddie Roach does? Reminds me of Freddie 20 years ago, maybe it's just me. Pretty excited to see his next fight, coming back from that illegal yet accidental knee to wreck Papazian to a clear decision was impressive.

yeah, it was posted prior to their fight.
Papazian seems to start a lot of shit with the guys he's fought, and it was nice watching Elliot beat the shit out of him after hearing this.

You would think the UFC would upload this fight in high-def to their youtube channel considering it won FOTN yet next to no one saw it cuz it was on Facebook. Zuffa dropping the ball.

Agreed with them not getting this fight more viewership, it wouldn't be that goddamn hard to upload it to their youtube channel or whatnot. As far as Papazian, I have read numerous accounts of him being really disrespectful and shitty to his opponents, so seeing him get his third loss didn't make me sad, in the least.

I like to see people run their mouths and then get buried. First GSP-Kos fight, Ninja-Bonello, Brown-May, Hardy-Condit, etc

I like to see people run their mouths and then get buried. First GSP-Kos fight, Ninja-Bonello, Brown-May, Hardy-Condit, etc

Rua vs Bonello was perfection

Back