Tim Boetsch did not break his hand.

EXACTLY! Fight should'v been no contest ffs. It was unintentional but it totally messed up Boetch - he was literary unable to see.

I usually don't say eye pokes/ headbutts are okay but in my opinion.. I believe Boetsch deserved it haha. xD

I didn't like how he kept falling on his ass because he knew he had nothing for Philippou? in the stand up.

I usually don't say eye pokes/ headbutts are okay but in my opinion.. I believe Boetsch deserved it haha. xD

I didn't like how he kept falling on his ass because he knew he had nothing for Philippou? in the stand up.

You have no idea what mma is do you? that was him trying to takedown phillip after being soaked in blood and potentially temporarily blinded.

Costa is a tough guy and i don't doubt he has the goods to be Tim but he was losing before the headbutt/eyepoke. it was accidental so he didn't cheat but it did help him. He may have won but it would not have been the one sided beating it became.

Before the headbutt and poke Boetsch was whipping his ass. I'd like a rematch, but meh. Both are good, exciting fighters.

Fight should've been stopped earlier. He clearly couldn't see a thing

It's hilarious seeing all of the butthurt Boetsch fans making excuses.

The dude really shouldn't have been in the top 10 at MW. His win against Okami was a fluke and he probably should've lost to Lombard. I'm glad Costa put him in his place.

Boetsch should have been going for the eyes from the start. Good gameplan by Costa. Blind him then attack.

Back