Till's body language at the press conference

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've watched this over and over again and I think he might be doing the same thing with Shevchenko as Bruce Buffer was with Cat Zingano. He wants to look but he doesn't wanna be obvious about it, then looks again then looks away real quick. He better hope his wife doesn't see this.

ZanyJauntyDwarfmongoose.gif

Creep

I would do the same tho

Lmao fucking Buffer.

Shevchenko looked hot out there tbh. Wouldn't say no to a piece of that.

How the hell can you tell where he's looking with those tiny little eyes?

I had a chance to be back stage at a ufc and Bruce is a sleazeball ...talking about broads like he was a 20 yr old frat boy. Just not slick about it...more creepy than anything lol

he doesn't have a wife, afaik

I've watched this over and over again and I think he might be doing the same thing with Shevchenko as Bruce Buffer was with Cat Zingano. He wants to look but he doesn't wanna be obvious about it, then looks again then looks away real quick. He better hope his wife doesn't see this.

interesting catch there my friend. I thought it was worth noting that montano's body language wanted nothing to do with shevchenko.

I read somewhere that he left his daughter and her mother in that dump Brazil.

Well, one is a red blooded Englishman wanting to see a great ass in a pair of jeans, the other looked like he has a pit in his basement to keep his "visitors" in

Back