Till would lose to many @ WW. Should just move up.

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kelvin
Rory
80%-Usmanu
Colby

Stop killin’ yo-self trying to be the much bigger guy.

Discuss.

I think 15% Usman would be enough to destroy TIll

Grapplers like Romero, Weidman and Jacare would crush him

Till should go to HW. A chubby LHW is champ, the majority of the division is over 35, a part time firefighter is ranked number 1, and an a fat guy with no cardio is ranked number two. He'd have a better chance there.

He would lose to way more at MW. All the grapplers there would expose his non existent ground game and he wouldn't have his size advantage to negate it.

Imagine Yoel getting a hold of Till.

I wonder if he could actually throw him out of the octagon.

Is that a DQ?

It doesnt matter where he fights at since he has no ground game. He can't win vs good grapplers at 185 either.

Till should go to HW. A chubby LHW is champ, the majority of the division is over 35, a part time firefighter is ranked number 1, and an a fat guy with no cardio is ranked number two. He'd have a better chance there.
Till vs Lewis for the next title shot.

It doesnt matter where he fights at since he has no ground game. He can't win vs good grapplers at 185 either.

I'll give Till credit. He actually showed outstanding TDD.

He only ended up on the ground because Woodley is the Iron Fist

So basically.....Till sucks.
No he is just 1 dimensional. He is young and can learn some defensive grappling at least. He didn't even see the darce coming or try to defend. Its not like tyrone is damien m...

No he is just 1 dimensional. He is young and can learn some defensive grappling at least. He didn't even see the darce coming or try to defend. Its not like tyrone is damien m...
No but Wood softened Till up with heavy GNP and Till was focused on not taking more damage.

I'll give Till credit. He actually showed outstanding TDD.

He only ended up on the ground because Woodley is the Iron Fist
He is young. I knew he was rushed into the spotlight like the predator. If he improves his grappling he will be far better. Tyrone didnt even attempt to take him down in the 2nd. He has decent tdd, but horrible at recognizing and defending against subs. He didnt see the darce coming actually put his head into tyrone and made it easy. He didnt try to defend it at all. He has a future, he is not a bumb or anything. He has skills, and is calm in the ring, just needs to learn from this and get better. When he got knocked down it was not a good move to come in like that w hands down knowing twoods drop and pop move was a staple.

No but Wood softened Till up with heavy GNP and Till was focused on not taking more damage.
He was definitely taking some damage, but it wasnt a painic move, just an inexperienced move. Same as him getting gnp instead of using his long legs and arms to pull tyrone close and hold him, or push him off. Not like tyrone is a sub machine, but till appeared to recover pretty quickly, just didnt have the know how to minimize damage or get up.

Back