Till would’ve beat Marvin

Maybe English is your second language or something

Me thinks he’s Italian..

1*ZYpBSAe0dC4_ha-3GhcO9Q.jpeg

And yet his TDD percentage is fairly high, despite having fought pretty good competition thus far, plus i'm convinced the guy works a lot on it.

Imo Till is a good example of how deceiving losses/a record can be.

You don't outstrike Kelvin Gastelum and come close to beating Robert Whittaker, even knocking him down at one point, if you're not a good fighter.

Moving up after having been depleted has worked wonders for many fighters before and Till too has done better at middleweight, despite having faced really dangerous opponents.
I think you're confusing what I said for something else, I never said Till is a bad or mediocre fighter or that his TDD is trash. I said it wasn't that solid. Vettori is definitely good enough of a wrestler and a striker to beat Till.

Till's TDD percentage is high but what elite wrestlers has he fought other than Woodley? Whittaker's the next best one, and he isn't a very good wrestler.

I think you're confusing what I said for something else, I never said Till is a bad or mediocre fighter or that his TDD is trash. I said it wasn't that solid. Vettori is definitely good enough of a wrestler and a striker to beat Till.
Fair enough.

I still disagree with you though!
Till beats Marvin from Mordor imo!
:meow:

reality is odd for you? I guess
Yes, quite odd since none of what you said happened.

There was no "panic wrestling". There was no "getting his ass beat and rocked in every exchange"..... Dude has an iron chin and walked through everything Holland landed and got takedowns nearly at will.

Marvin would choke him out. It's unfortunate, I'm not a fan of vettori. But... Gotta give him his credit.
There is no chance of that. Vettori has no submission game to speak of.

Yes, quite odd since none of what you said happened.

There was no "panic wrestling". There was no "getting his ass beat and rocked in every exchange"..... Dude has an iron chin and walked through everything Holland landed and got takedowns nearly at will.
what do you call a guy getting hurt on the feet and immediately diving for a takedown? Is there a PC term for it now or something?

There was no "panic wrestling".
There definitely was a moment where he was rocked and wrestled to avoid being knocked the fuck out.
But since his plan was to wrestle I wouldn't exactly call it panic wrestling.

But Vettori was exposed, hard. His striking is subpar, and against someone with good TDD he's un'anatra seduta.

what do you call a guy getting hurt on the feet and immediately diving for a takedown? Is there a PC term for it now or something?
Panic wrestling is actually when someone changes their gameplan after getting rocked.

If the plan is to wrestle, it can't be panic wresting.

A wrestler doing his thing you know ... wrestling :D

Panic wrestling is a conrat going for failed takedowns because he was about to get ko'ed standing

Marvin went for takedowns ,that he got, because he's a wrestler and it was the smart thing to do

That's the difference

Maul him to a 50-45 then. Till has no volume, no stopping power and can be taken down.... With great difficulty but he's no petr yan in there.
His striking is so much better than Vettoris I think you would see more volume and more power.

There definitely was a moment where he was rocked and wrestled to avoid being knocked the fuck out.
But since his plan was to wrestle I wouldn't exactly call it panic wrestling.

But Vettori was exposed, hard. His striking is subpar, and against someone with good TDD he's un'anatra seduta.
There definitely was no "Vettori getting rocked in every exchange"...... there is no fight between Marvin Vettori and Holland where this happened.

Show me every exchange in the fight and show me Vettori being rocked in everyone of them....

I'll wait. lol

Lol.

Till most overrated fighter on the roster by far.

Yea, the overrated bum who throws 5 punches per round, was starched by lightweight Jorge, dominated by horrible Woodley, and who's last two wins are a SD over WW Gastelum whom he just held against the cage for 15 minutes and a hometown robbery decision against Thompson. That guy would have won against someone who's as strong, if not stronger (so Till couldn't employ his wall and stall strategy) and has never even been dropped (so Till can't hope for a knockdown to steal rounds).

Get the fuck out of here.

till is a bum, he barely beat an unmotivated obese manlet in gastelum and cowboy cerrone a fucking lw thats his best wins ..wonderboy w was a gift

I sometimes wonder what you guys are watching, vettori just went up against one of the best strikers of the division ( yes holland is very good on the feet) with 1 week to prepare and beat him 50-44. Seriously wtf are you watching

Till is the most overrated fighter currently in the UFC.

Holland would absolutely stiffen him.

Marvin wins easily.

These guys are correct

Till is not very good, don't let the UFC hype team fool you

There definitely was no "Vettori getting rocked in every exchange"...... there is no fight between Marvin Vettori and Holland where this happened.
Not every exchange, but enough that his team should probably be concerned.

Holland came in on short notice and almost knocked him out. That's an issue.

Not every exchange, but enough that his team should probably be concerned.

Holland came in on short notice and almost knocked him out. That's an issue.
Definitely didn't almost knock him out.

Till would out fox Vettori .....Vettori is boarding on Retarded tbh

You must be watching the fight blind, vettori was slipping a lot of Holland strikes and landed a lot of nice left hand.
Vettori has zero head movement and landed 2 jabs on a one eyed 10 days notice fighter .....till by stoppage

Holland has a way longer reach advantage giving Vettori a hard time. Vettori hits hard when he connects, Till either gets KO’ed or Vettori takes him to the ground for several rounds

Back