Till will make weight.

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
If Vick (1.9m) can make 155 lbs, then Till (1.84m) can make 170lbs.

Till has a larger frame, but he can make the weight if he puts his mind to it. He won't lose focus when a belt is on the line.

All the Tyrun fans are praying he messes up..

I agree Till will make weight win the belt defend it 2-3 times and then go up and fight for MW belt

Till not very good at making weight for someone willfully neglecting his wife and newborn kid. See Liverpool hometown.

Not the best example as Vick nearly died doing the weight cut and literally died in the cage.

Till is going to make weight but he's going to wish he were dead while making it and probably perform badly.

If he does t make weight I hope he gets KOed stiff.

Definitely don't want a situation where the champ loses and keeps the belt, and i sure as shit don't want till getting another title shot if he missed weight for the 3rd time in 5 fights.

He’s not going to make weight. He is fat. He needs to go up to 205. He said that is his weight class. He is fat.

"They're all messin up their kidneys to fight midgets" -Nate Diaz

He’s not going to make weight. He is fat. He needs to go up to 205. He said that is his weight class. He is fat.
He is hardly fat. More muscle than anything else. He isn’t big enough for 205 I think he would be more suited as a middleweight

Manute Bol was 7'7" with an 8'6" wingspan and weighed 220 without cutting weight,so obviously Till can make 135.

Till probably can physically make weight, but he's likely mentally weaker than Vick. Vick goes through hell and always makes the weight; Till gives up at times and misses weight.

weatherman.gif

I'm guessing he has a last-minute medical emergency due to the weight cut, gets pulled from the fight, Tyron declines all other short notice fights, and Dana loses his shit on both.

If Vick (1.9m) can make 155 lbs, then Till (1.84m) can make 170lbs.

Till has a larger frame, but he can make the weight if he puts his mind to it. He won't lose focus when a belt is on the line.

All the Tyrun fans are praying he messes up..

And if he doesn’t?

Seeing as his recent fights have him making weight, not championship btw, about half the time, I just have to say lol.

not a fan of woodley but hope he knocks till out
till being huge for the weight class then missing weight and then boring as fck to a home town decision V wonderboy = a title shot??? fckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk that.
That said, colby shoulda took it.

not a fan of woodley but hope he knocks till out
till being huge for the weight class then missing weight and then boring as fck to a home town decision V wonderboy = a title shot??? fckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk that.
That said, colby shoulda took it.
yeah, what the fuck is colby doing and what is with Usman.
WhyTF did Till not fight one of them first???

Hell nah till weight is my sucker bet for week. Clean up on your friends when Till doesnt make weight again

Back