Till vs Holland?

SithJiuJitsu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I say we take the guys who just lost to Brunson and then put them together. I kind of would lean towards The MouthOfTheSouth to win this one, but when Darren Till is on, he barely gets touched even by guys like Wonderboy and Gastelum. I think this fight should happen and would enjoy seeing it, two tall strikers going at it without having to really fight with the thought of a takedown coming the whole time. Till’s jaw isn’t cracked I don’t think, if you’re willing to go blind for a weight cut then you are a tough dude. Darren has power as well and matchup wise, I don’t see who else it could be other then a Gastelum fight for either one of them.

2482178bd1c025a6752b660091e833f53440eb4b.gifv

Holland via Spidey Sense

Hopfully till can not get injured in camp and be able to throw his usual 3 punches a round

Holland actually has great standup and would probably force Till to panic wrastle.

That would be fun.

I’d also like to see Holland vs Strickland. Not sure who would grapple first.

That would be fun.

I’d also like to see Holland vs Strickland. Not sure who would grapple first.
I see Strickland taking this. Holland has power but v sloppy considerably

Strickland is gritty, and has the discpline + patient

No. Till is arguably on 5 loss skid. Ranking wise Holland makes sense but careerwise its just too dangerous matchup. I think he should fight Hall. He needs to avoid dangerous strikers like Holland and Pereira like plague.

Last edited:
I would love that fight. Stand up war but apparently Holland fights next month against Daukaus on Santos vs Walker card so it won't happen sadly.

No. Till is arguably on 5 loss skid. Ranking wise Holland makes sense but careerwise its just too dangerous matchup. I think he should fight Hall. He needs to avoid dangerous strikers like Holland and Pereira like plague.

There is no argument for Kelvin beating Till. The judge that made it split was retarded

Ya'll thinking Holland is a step down in competition for Till until Dagestan Ready Holland shows up

There is no argument for Kelvin beating Till. The judge that made it split was retarded
Whatever but Till needs to acknowledge his position right now and stop pushing that narrative that hes best striker in the UFC. It barely worked out with Thompson. Real strikers like Poatan and Holland would steamroll him easily.

Suprised at how many people think Holland will destroy him I got Till via easy UD

Oh.... by the way..... see this pic of Johnny "whaleweight" Hendricks and Kevin Holland :
HendricksHolland.jpg

Kevin obviously there for training-up his wrestling (Which he needs to do).
Good to see that Kevin is working on his wrestling game.
Johnny obviously ain't starving to death....

He used to look like this :
SkinnyJonny.jpg

Back