Media Till tells O'Malley to accept his loss

O'Malley should listen to Till, he has experience in losing..
giphy-downsized.gif

IH4G0p.gif

Till is humble in defeat though,

O'malley says he did everything right and literally said he's a bad loser and that he's not humble, just let him be a cunt if thats his thing, why offer this villain advice lol.

It was a fluke win. No wonder Sean is disappointed. Seems his haters are acting like bitches, not Sean. Kicking a man when he's down is typical bitch behavior.

Disrespectful to call it a fluke. He wasn't trying to kick him in the head and accidently caught him with a leg kick.

He threw with the intent to damage that leg and then he ended the fight, pretty straightforward.

Words of wisdom and being wise O’Malley should listen but prolly won’t he is entitled like most millennials.

I think O'Malley's sour grapes stem mostly from the fact that he thinks the guy that beat him wasn't really good. Well, the thing is, most top fighters have one early loss to a relative unknown or a journeyman. Rampage lost to Marvin Eastman in his first pro fight, Chuck lost to Jeremy Horn, Randy lost to Overeem's bro, Anderson Silva lost to Luiz Azevedo, etc. It's kinda part of their trajectory towards greatness, in the early days of their careers when they develop.

O'Malley sounds like a guy with that archetypical "millenial" attitude...wants immediate greatness, but won't accept it when the going gets tough, because he had this vision that he'd just run through guys one after the other, get promoted like crazy and be drawn a path to superstardom and championship level fights that is meant to be flawless. Now he lost to a guy he considers as a journeyman, and is making a shit ton of excuses and crybaby bullshit. And that's why it's so satisfying to see him lose.
It seems to be a growing trend among plenty of fighters. Always wanting the champ status but not wanting to fight or if they do they want millions. I just wish more fighters weren't so up their own ass. I think you can tell a difference between the fighters when one says something like "I know I CAN be the best" and another says "I know I AM the best".

Yep, 3 times more experienced than O'Malley..
To be fair at least Till got blacked out by a former champ and a current contender and lost a close decision to another former champion...what about O'Malley? First ranked guy he fights(who's 15th btw) KO'd him after he got a sore leg....I mean is it even injured?

Now instead of accepting the humble pie he was force fed, like Till did, he'd rather go the route of crying 'I did everything right, I got unlucky' rather than admit he got his shit pushed in on the night.

I think O'Malley's sour grapes stem mostly from the fact that he thinks the guy that beat him wasn't really good. Well, the thing is, most top fighters have one early loss to a relative unknown or a journeyman. Rampage lost to Marvin Eastman in his first pro fight, Chuck lost to Jeremy Horn, Randy lost to Overeem's bro, Anderson Silva lost to Luiz Azevedo, etc. It's kinda part of their trajectory towards greatness, in the early days of their careers when they develop.

O'Malley sounds like a guy with that archetypical "millenial" attitude...wants immediate greatness, but won't accept it when the going gets tough, because he had this vision that he'd just run through guys one after the other, get promoted like crazy and be drawn a path to superstardom and championship level fights that is meant to be flawless. Now he lost to a guy he considers as a journeyman, and is making a shit ton of excuses and crybaby bullshit. And that's why it's so satisfying to see him lose.
Very good points -- I wish so much wasn't thought of with regard to win/loss records. It is certainly relevant, but not nearly as much as other factors. Wins and losses shouldn't define a fighter's legacy in my opinion given that there are so many other dynamics to consider that supercede it.

He's trying his best to replicate conor, in many ways

Back