Till: "Proper 12 is sh*t" -- manager shuts down Colby-Till fight

Did OP purposely title the thread in a way to make it seem like it was Till's Manager who shut down their fight? When it was actually Colby's manager that did.

I hope some read the post all the way through first, before posting.

If Colby just got denied a shot at the title, why would he get a shot at the winner of the Woodley/Usman fight without having to fight again? While there are many who would agree he should've been given the shot, apparently his attitude and unwillingness to accept fights when offered are the reason he isn't getting the shot.

If Usman won the fight, I think it's more likely that Ben Askren is getting a title shot should he beat Lawler than Colby just sitting around a year crying on twitter pissing off the UFC management, hell and Dana hates Askren too

McGregor claims he can beat anyone at any weight class, and there are his fans who believe such. Well actions speak volumes compared to words.. I would like to see Till vs McGregor at 170 in England or Ireland.
That’s because you’re an idiot

That fight would never happen McGregor would never take it m. Til is not a big enough name for McGregor to move up to 170 if he can fight Colby he better take it after getting embarrassed by woodley he'll be lucky to get a top contender fight.

Says the guy who thinks Ireland is part of Great Britain.

Great Britain = England, Scotland and Wales.

The United Kingdom (of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) = England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Conor is from Dublin, the capital of The Republic of Ireland.

He is objectively not British.
He’s British, deal with it

Maybe that ass beating from Woodley cost Till most of his remaining brain cells and he doesn't understand McGregor is 2 weight classes under him.
Last I checked LW was only 1 below WW.... Doesn't make this callout any better but still.

It’s ok that you are wrong, something I’m very sure you are accustomed to
Dude, you are usually a solid poster but this is embarrassing to watch unless you are just trolling to fuck with that other dude.

It's hard not to feel second hand embarrassment watching someone so adamantly continue with an argument and even start name calling and insulting someone elses intelligence when he is the only one who thinks he's actually winning the argument oblivious to the fact they are wrong.

Dude, you are usually a solid poster but this is embarrassing to watch unless you are just trolling to fuck with that other dude.

It's hard not to feel second hand embarrassment watching someone so adamantly continue with an argument and even start name calling and insulting someone elses intelligence when he is the only one who thinks he's actually winning the argument oblivious to the fact they are wrong.

Conor was born in the UK, “Irish” people hold a British passport.

Thus Conor is a Brit, it isn’t an insult it’s the truth

Conor was born in the UK, “Irish” people hold a British passport.

Thus Conor is a Brit, it isn’t an insult it’s the truth

The UK = England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland.

Conor was born in Dublin, The Republic of Ireland. Conor is not from the UK and he is not British. These are all things that you can easily verify.

You're coming across as really stupid.

At first it was fine. Lots of people get confused about Great Britain/The UK.

But the fact that you keep arguing your objectively incorrect point is worrying.

The UK = England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland.

Conor was born in Dublin, The Republic of Ireland. Conor is not from the UK and he is not British. These are all things that you can easily verify.

You're coming across as really stupid.

At first it was fine. Lots of people get confused about Great Britain/The UK.

But the fact that you keep arguing your objectively incorrect point is worrying.
He’s British. Try to calm down

“Proper 12 is sh*te.” Till said with a big laugh before answering what’s next for him. “I want the McGregor fight in April. If it will happen… Probably not now, so… Probably lookin’ at March, maybe London. Headlining there or maybe a [Las] Vegas card.

“McGregor, he’s the f*ckin’ biggest name in the world so why would I not push it?” Till asked. “It’s a possibility. Anfield, I’m from Liverpool. You’ve seen what happened at Liverpool… There’s bigger dreams ahead now. Anfield, it’s never been done. Conor has done a lot of things that people thought would never happen. Look what he done in boxing. So why can’t I say it out loud?

“A lot of people will probably hate on me for it but… It’s just what I believe, what I dream of. So f*ck what everyone thinks, to be honest with you, mate. If he doesn’t come to Anfield, f*ckin’ Croke Park.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...s-conor-mcgregor-next-says-proper-12-is-shte/

Till has the most annoying accent, I wonder if other Brits find that accent ugly as well? it sounds weird and not in a nice way.

Back