Till: "Proper 12 is sh*t" -- manager shuts down Colby-Till fight

The realities of child support for multiple children in different countries are hitting Till hard.
How many kids does he have and where are they? I only know of the Brazilian kiddo.

“Proper 12 is sh*te.” Till said with a big laugh before answering what’s next for him. “I want the McGregor fight in April. If it will happen… Probably not now, so… Probably lookin’ at March, maybe London. Headlining there or maybe a [Las] Vegas card.

“McGregor, he’s the f*ckin’ biggest name in the world so why would I not push it?” Till asked. “It’s a possibility. Anfield, I’m from Liverpool. You’ve seen what happened at Liverpool… There’s bigger dreams ahead now. Anfield, it’s never been done. Conor has done a lot of things that people thought would never happen. Look what he done in boxing. So why can’t I say it out loud?

“A lot of people will probably hate on me for it but… It’s just what I believe, what I dream of. So f*ck what everyone thinks, to be honest with you, mate. If he doesn’t come to Anfield, f*ckin’ Croke Park.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...s-conor-mcgregor-next-says-proper-12-is-shte/

now he wants an even bigger size advantage, getting fucked up by 5.7 tyron after bragging about being too big for him

lol I don't know whats more delusional him wanting Conor or wanting winner of Usman vs T-Wood

<36>

Can you imagine the size difference between the two in the octagon? What the fuck is he thinking?

Losing respect for Till fast. A huge 170lb fighter who could fight at 185 calling out a small 155lb fighter who was champ at 145.

The difference in walk around weigh is easily 20-25lbs Till probably walks around at 190-195 and Conor weighed in at 168 for a 170lb fight and probably had to eat a 2lb tomahawk rib eye and a gallon of guiness just to get there.

Till would destroy Conor, he is a far better striker than Diaz who pummeled Conor in their first fight due to his height, reach and chin. Till is faster, more technical and hits harder than Diaz.

How about work on your game and build back up to a title shot Till? What is it with UK fighters thinking if they talk enough shit and act like a clown enough they don't need a ground game to be successful in MMA?

I think the UFC would prefer Till fighting a striker, probably main event of the London card.
Ponzinibbio is my bet. Howevr, I wouldn't be shocked if it was Leon Edwards.

cropped8351532298281186588.jpg
funny-animals-with-front-eyes-14-57da5be31a9d9__700.jpg

So Till should be a Middleweight, but he's calling out a lightweight? A favorable match up at that, sad.

Till is losing serious points in my fight book, man should be thinking of the next step up but he's calling out a LW whose been exposed...

The worst part about these pathetic self-debasing efforts to cash grab, is that they are late and McGregor’s star power is dwindling.

I heard in Dublin they put Proper 12 in the baby’s bottles and the women use it to clean their poontangs.

Lol you can’t be this dumb surely

Says the guy who thinks Ireland is part of Great Britain.

Great Britain = England, Scotland and Wales.

The United Kingdom (of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) = England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Conor is from Dublin, the capital of The Republic of Ireland.

He is objectively not British.

A middleweight calling out a lightweight. Embarrassing
McGregor claims he can beat anyone at any weight class, and there are his fans who believe such. Well actions speak volumes compared to words.. I would like to see Till vs McGregor at 170 in England or Ireland.

Back