Till: "Proper 12 is sh*t" -- manager shuts down Colby-Till fight

This guy was gifted a title shot, now he wants to be gifted a money fight.

lol.

I know a bum when I see one.

still love till, even if he's dissing something associated with conor lol.

fight won't happen anyway and till probably knows it, he's just saying it's a dream of his, at least he's real about it and it's just this kind of half assed callout because he wants big money and a big show lol.

i'll always be a fan of till, fuck everyone else!

Does he mean its the shit? Or its shitty?

I read it in an English accent and I am confused.

If Conor doesn't sign a contract to fight Till, it means Conor is scared of him. Isn't that how it goes, Sherdog? Conor's ducking Till!

Maybe that ass beating from Woodley cost Till most of his remaining brain cells and he doesn't understand McGregor is 2 weight classes under him.

“Proper 12 is sh*te.” Till said with a big laugh before answering what’s next for him. “I want the McGregor fight in April. If it will happen… Probably not now, so… Probably lookin’ at March, maybe London. Headlining there or maybe a [Las] Vegas card.

“McGregor, he’s the f*ckin’ biggest name in the world so why would I not push it?” Till asked. “It’s a possibility. Anfield, I’m from Liverpool. You’ve seen what happened at Liverpool… There’s bigger dreams ahead now. Anfield, it’s never been done. Conor has done a lot of things that people thought would never happen. Look what he done in boxing. So why can’t I say it out loud?

“A lot of people will probably hate on me for it but… It’s just what I believe, what I dream of. So f*ck what everyone thinks, to be honest with you, mate. If he doesn’t come to Anfield, f*ckin’ Croke Park.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...s-conor-mcgregor-next-says-proper-12-is-shte/

Where is he getting April from? I think he’s supposed to be fighting somewhere closer to June Dana said in the summer so I’m assuming ufc 238 maybe

he's a light heavyweight callin out a fookin lightweight and there is nothing you can fookin do about it

If it were any other fanbase, I would assume joking, but you never know with Conor fans.

They might actually think this.
We don’t see as many of these as we did pre-Khabib. Pretty sure he’s serious.

Back