Till: "Proper 12 is sh*t" -- manager shuts down Colby-Till fight

He dehydrates himself to fight lesser men, who's next after Conor, Nunes in Brazil?
I'd take Nunes. Till can't handle power punchers.

I don't dislike Till but this is a bad call-out.
He probably knows that too, but he also knows it'll get his name in the headlines and at the end of the day I guess he feels that's worth it.

He got embarrassed by Woodley. He should be calling out someone like RDA or Mike Perry, not Conor.

Both Till and Colby realized fighting eachother just keeps the winner in a holding pattern below the title, where they already are, so not much to gain.

wow, he ducked a really bad matchup in colby and asked for a LW, truly embarrassing. not only that, remember before the woodley fight him saying that he wanted to the be GOAT? it seems that woodley destroyed his confidence

A middleweight calling out a lightweight. Embarrassing
They should do it at 155lbs lol. I didn't shit on Silva too much because he's old as fuck, Conor called him out first and they're both big draws but this... Till isn't a star and dwarfs mcgregor, he's also younger as well. Absolutley nothing for Mcgregor in this fight.

wow, he ducked a really bad matchup in colby and asked for a LW, truly embarrassing. not only that, remember before the woodley fight him saying that he wanted to the be GOAT? it seems that woodley destroyed his confidence
Is Colby that bad of a match-up? Dude can be a juggernaut moving forward, but his defense is pretty terrible.

How can you brag about being a “light heavyweight fighting at welterweight” and call out a featherweight

Also proper 12 is the hands down the best whiskey ever created

Till barely squeaked by Wonderboy in a snoozefest and then got finished by the more boring and lowest drawing champ in the UFC outside of WMMA (now that MM is gone). He needs to actually fight and finish a top 10 fighter before he can start talking shit.

He's verging on irrelevance and trying to get a fight with a guy that he outweighs by what, 40 pounds?

Fucking Till, talking like he earned anything...LOL

Its probably shite yes, but a fucken middleweight openly saying he towers above all other ww's then misses weight badly then calls out a fw/lw and ducking Colby IS pure shite. Fuck you Till, hope you get wrestlefucked and tapped again for 30k next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back