News Till out, Kevin Holland Vs Hermannson.

Props to Holland for saving an event, but this fight isn't interesting Joker sub faster than Kelvin.

Very ballsy from Jack, the Just Bleed Gods are pleased

Balls, i'm glad Holland's stepped in but sucks Till's out... Whats the injury? Been training too aggressively again.
Sprained his thumbs going a couple rounds with Mike Perry on Twitter. They should just meet up in the parking lot of a Waffle House and bang it out already.

Nice of him to help out at the event!

Should be a solid scrap too....prolly gonna back Joker...

Shame Khamzat just got booked to fight Edwards, I'd have liked him vs The Joker a lot more.

Holland vs Khamzat next with an immediate rematch the following month!

No medical suspensions guaranteed. The activity speaks volumes about their durability.

Sucks to see Till have to fall out. But big opportunity for Holland. Chance to break into the top 5, and he's just hitting his prime years as a male athlete at 28. Good timing to try and start climbing that mountain to the peak.

Till didn't deserve the Hermanson fight anyway coming off a loss, fight also has higher chance of being more exiciting without Till's boring point fighting.
Hmm, Till beat Gastelum, after Gastelum had just had that war with Izzy. I think he did deserve this one, especially since Hermannson literally got this fight via beating Gastelum as well.
I agree he is boring, but he is an amazing striker, with really good takedown defence.

I am pumped for this new fight, but it still annoying to see a good matchup fall through.

About time he gets a higher profile fight.

He needs to win and call out Khazmat.

The COVID King takes on the big boys finally.

I won't be surprised if Kev takes this. He's been active this whole covid era.

Back