News Till out, Kevin Holland Vs Hermannson.

I like Holland, but i was pretty pumped to watch Till fight Hermansson...
<1>

You were pumped to see Till run away from the TD for the duration of the fight and stick Hermansson with range finding jabs?

I respect Till's skillset, but his fights aren't fun to watch.

Holland is actually going to engage Hermansson on the ground.

<{hughesimpress}>
He didn't listen when he's been told to use a rubber.

By the way: idk if you're familiar with football (soccer) but the smiley you've been using used to be a coach of the biggest rivals (Manchester United and Everton) of the team that Till is a fan of (Liverpool).

Last edited:
Holland is a beast, but I think Jack will be too much for him

You were pumped to see Till run away from the TD for the duration of the fight and stick Hermansson with range finding jabs?

Well, i like to watch him, sherbro! I agree that he's often timid though.

Ho shit. This dude's springing up out of relative nowhere. He lost just a year ago to Brendan Allen and has the chance to soar past him, despite Allen not losing since either.

Holland was really the best replacement they could find for a title eliminator a month away?

Holland is an exciting fighter, but dude arguably lost to Darren Stewart a month ago..

you gonna love what Izzy gets up to behind closed doors then
d0d344282da90de5f0aa01e82da9adfa.gif

Till would be a good candidate for a TUF coach, as long as travel is still allowed. Doesn’t hold up any divisions. I just don’t know who he coaches against. Uriah doesn’t have much of a personality, maybe Weidman or Brunson.

Love this! War Holland! He has been fucking active lately and I’m lovin it!
He deserves the chance for the main event spot! Kid made his debut against a pre injury Thiago Santos and was the first opponent in Thiago’s last 10 UFC wins that made it to decision. He’s been on a W streak for 4 now I believe. He’s never been tko/KO and brings it every time and smiles through the fights, love the energy!
He is a natural treasure and guys like him should be getting all the money fat fuckboi Dana pockets.

<{hughesimpress}>

By the way: idk if you're familiar with football (soccer) but the smiley you've been using used to be a coach of the biggest rival (Manchester United) of the team that Till is a fan of (Liverpool).
And Everton :)

<{hughesimpress}>

By the way: idk if you're familiar with football (soccer) but the smiley you've been using used to be a coach of the biggest rival (Manchester United) of the team that Till is a fan of (Liverpool).

lolololol thx man. I have never followed any ball sports so had no idea. Nearly went with the NFL hamburger guy smiley but glad I didn't! Thanks for the laugh.

Till would be a good candidate for a TUF coach, as long as travel is still allowed. Doesn’t hold up any divisions. I just don’t know who he coaches against. Uriah doesn’t have much of a personality, maybe Weidman or Brunson.
Mike Perry

idDPyqW.gif

I'm out of likes, so I couldn't like you or @Ironnik94 and his take, but I kind of agree. I think Till is a very good Striker, but his performances as of late have been rather lackluster to the point where the IDEA of him fighting becomes more interesting than ACTUALLY seeing him fight lol.

He seems WAY too Gun Shy, and seems very content being a low output fighter who occasionally throws that Big Shot. I don't know it it's the Woodley counter, or Masvidal fucking his Shit up, but before at LEAST Till had a level of confidence and arrogance to where he was more active on the feet, but nowadays Humble Till doesn't really do shit, and is perfectly fine with each fight being a slow Kick Boxing fight where he Feints more than he throws, and tosses in the occasional Leg Kick followed by some weird thing he does with his Shorts and his Hands flailing in the fucking air.

Can't really knock the guy for switching up his Style, but it really isn't gonna do him any favors against people with better output than he does. It's the sole reason he lost to Rob, and I think Hermannson could have outworked him too, if Till didn't land that Big hand that he RARELY fucking throws.

I'm out of likes, so I couldn't like you or @Ironnik94 and his take, but I kind of agree. I think Till is a very good Striker, but his performances as of late have been rather lackluster to the point where the IDEA of him fighting becomes more interesting than ACTUALLY seeing him fight lol.

He seems WAY too Gun Shy, and seems very content being a low output fighter who occasionally throws that Big Shot. I don't know it it's the Woodley counter, or Masvidal fucking his Shit up, but before at LEAST Till had a level of confidence and arrogance to where he was more active on the feet, but nowadays Humble Till doesn't really do shit, and is perfectly fine with each fight being a slow Kick Boxing fight where he Feints more than he throws, and tosses in the occasional Leg Kick followed by some weird thing he does with his Shorts and his Hands flailing in the fucking air.

Can't really knock the guy for switching up his Style, but it really isn't gonna do him any favors against people with better output than he does. It's the sole reason he lost to Rob, and I think Hermannson could have outworked him too, if Till didn't land that Big hand that he RARELY fucking throws.
Yeah, more output would help him, although there's always the cardio question, when it comes to fighters increasing their output.

nowadays Humble Till doesn't really do shit, and is perfectly fine with each fight being a slow Kick Boxing fight where he Feints more than he throws, and tosses in the occasional Leg Kick followed by some weird thing he does with his Shorts and his Hands flailing in the fucking air.

Lmfao, yeah he tugs on his shorts and throws his hands up in the air every time he gets hit <45>

Back