News Till out, Kevin Holland Vs Hermannson.

Yes! All those last minute fill-in’s against random people and being a “company man” has finally payed off!!

Agreed

Till is the most boring fighter on the roster

Feed him to Costa next so he can be shipped off to Bummator

yup I can’t stand Till. Talks shit online, thinks he deserves title shots yet can’t win a fight to save his life.

He loses in 2 divisions. Ship him out. I’m sick of hearing about him.

Lol.
He's certainly got some habits.
GeneralVictoriousDodo-max-1mb.gif
<36>
What a disgusting man lmao.

That's one the reasons i'm a fan of him.

this will say a lot about where Holland is right now. Kind of a risky fight for Hermannson, props to him for taking it. I like this matchup a lot

Till didn't deserve the Hermanson fight anyway coming off a loss, fight also has higher chance of being more exiciting without Till's boring point fighting.

Hermansson will pretzel him and I’m willing to put some money on it. Good replacement fight thought.
That's actually a great fight to put money on, yea!

Props to Jack for taking this fight.

This should be a fun one.

Holland? Wtf. Isn’t Vettori free? Who is more proven?

Holland? Wtf. Isn’t Vettori free? Who is more proven?

Vettori is booked vs Jacare. I’m surprised they didn’t go with Hall or even Weidman, though. Wonder if it was offered to them.

Anyway, look for Holland to shock the world. Jack doesn’t fuck with that explosiveness.

Khamzat is borderline inactive when compared to Holland.

Glad for Kevin, but I'm surprised that with a month notice they couldn't find a ranked fighter to fill in. The top 15 should be all over it, after all a win against Hermansson puts you straight into title contention territory.

The gods will be pleased at this news
<{JustBleed}>

Back