News Till out, Kevin Holland Vs Hermannson.

Love this! War Holland! He has been fucking active lately and I’m lovin it!
He deserves the chance for the main event spot! Kid made his debut against a pre injury Thiago Santos and was the first opponent in Thiago’s last 10 UFC wins that made it to decision. He’s been on a W streak for 4 now I believe. He’s never been tko/KO and brings it every time and smiles through the fights, love the energy!

I can’t help but feel this is a layup for Hermansson, Holland isn’t necessarily special in any way

Damn, I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I loved that fight in terms of rankings and it made a lot of sense. On the other, Till sometimes has boring fights whereas Holland is always entertaining as fuck in and out of the cage. I love the guy.

That being said, I hope Kevin isn't biting off more than he can chew here; he's not even in the Top 15 yet. I have a feeling the Joker might be too much for him, but we'll see. If he manages to keep it standing and win the fight on the feet (waaaay easier said than done), his stock goes through the roof with the year he's had capped off by stepping in to take out a Top 5 contender on short notice.

War Holland, but I'm definitely favoring Hermansson.

Holland played his cards right but chirping at Izzy after his fight, you know Dana wants to put him on the fast track to a TS now.

Too bad he's gonna get grapplefucked till he taps here.

Till wouldve lost so this is actually better for him since he can’t win a fight to begin with.

Cut Till after his next fight when he’ll Eventually lose again.

Holland played his cards right but chirping at Izzy after his fight, you know Dana wants to put him on the fast track to a TS now.

Too bad he's gonna get grapplefucked till he taps here.
Terrible stylistic matchup for Holland time to put that Lutter black belt to use. I like Holland a lot so I hope he shocks the MMA world here.

2nd time in a row Till has to pull out right? He got covid last time?

Sucks for Hermansson not to get that ranked opponent though

Reason for pulling out: HIV
Method of contraction: raw dog
Lol.
He's certainly got some habits.
GeneralVictoriousDodo-max-1mb.gif

Back