Till May As Well Retire

Should be cut, only reason most of these UK fighters don’t get cut is because they bring in viewers from another market. Being as though Till was a title contender he might not be worth his price anymore.

Lurked here for years before joining. And stop imitating Dana thinking you'll make me cry or something :rolleyes:

So did I. No one has ever been banned for saying a fighter should retire after a loss.

What did used to happen is accusing a fighter of using PEDs used to be punished.

Why would Till retire? He's probably not going to be a champ but he's only 28 and he is pretty comfortably in the top 10-15 at MW

Till can go back to assaulting taxi drivers now as his full time job.

Looks at join date.) You might actually be just new enough to not have been around during the olden times when almost any criticism of a fighter was looked at...unfavorably. There absolutely was a time 10 years ago when saying Fighter X should retire would get someone banned.
I don’t remember that ever happening.

He's only 1-4 in his last 5, in his mind he's still one of the best Middleweights alongside Izzy and Whitaker :)

till imo isnt even bellator quality. he rise to fame was beating donald cerrone.......
whittaker sucks then huh, look at the fight they had and what whittakers been doing to guys.

styles make fights.

Till is a good fighter, but has been greatly overrated the past couple of years. I said this in the past, and I got criticized for it. He got handed a decision win
against Wonderboy, which should have been a loss. Maybe he should try cutting down to 170 again. He said he can still make the weight. I do not see a
path to the title for him at MW.

He's a good striker but not an elite striker and grappling is non existent. At WW he at least had a massive size advantage to make people think twice about grappling but he's not a massive MW by any means. He's done for against any natural or bigger MW with a grappling game and he's shown even within his wheelhouse of striking he can lose

Idk guys like him or Conor seem like they'd honestly be better off in BKFC where they'll get preferential treatment and none of the politics and hierarchy of boxing. Stick within their better skills and leave their shortcomings in the past in a different sport