Till has wins over Prime Gastelum, Prime Wonderboy and arguably Whittaker.

you are about

no no

you are the only one i have seen say this

feel free top sign into your alt account to back your white belt account tho, we all know this is your alt lol
we also know you wouldnt say some ignorant shit like this under your main

this is why white belts needs thread privileges evaluated

I'm Ignorant? He won. And there is not one thing you can do about that. Deal with it.

It should be a yellow card spamming this many trash threads in a row. Till was closer to losing vs wb and Kelvin then he ever was robert, only reason it wasn't a 50-45 was till land 2 perfect shots to steal rounds he was getting lit up in.

Till does a lot of dancing in and out. Very boring fighter .

I don't remember the fight but judging by stats Whittaker outstroke him in 4 rounds and got couple of takedowns.

So here's what actually happened

-Till got a hometown decision and robbed Thompson
-He held Gastelum against the cage for 3 rounds and won a split. Was terrified of exchanging with Kelvin
-lost a clear UD to Whittaker

He also got sparked by lightweight Jorge, got wrestlefucked and choked out by Brunson, and didn't land a significant strike in a mauling by Woodley

Your boy sucks TS, and Dricus is going to fuck him up

I've made a reminder to @ you after it happens

Hmm, guess I have to rewatch it then. I am a bit biased as a Whittaker fan but I dont recall it being as close as the media scores have it.

It wasn't a robbery or anything but one of those that can go either way

Thought Till had it when i first watched it. Media scores are even also

dCQNybD.png

No those scores aren't "even" when you account for magnitude. Four had Whittaker by more than just 1 round, all of Till's support had him 48-47

OVerall that's 16-10 for Whittaker, and add in the REAL scores that actually count and it's 19-10 for Whittaker, a clear win

No those scores aren't "even" when you account for magnitude. Four had Whittaker by more than just 1 round, all of Till's support had him 48-47

OVerall that's 16-10 for Whittaker, and add in the REAL scores that actually count and it's 19-10 for Whittaker, a clear win
lol you again with your zero logic . I guess if 2 judges has 48-47 and one has 49-46 we should give the victory to the fighter that the one judge gave him 49-46. This is is, I'm putting you on ignore.

Back