Till gets an ESPN article

Sounds Huge....

Why do I have shades of Roger Huerta's ESPN cover article...?

Article titled "How big can Darren Till get?". Oh, the irony.

My guess, btw...'bout tree fiddy

I'm going to play a devilled avocado on the cutting issue

-He's young enough that his body can still take it so long as he is discliplined... it is more a psychological than physical test for a healthy 24 year-old
-He started his career at WW and doesn't want to change weightclasses without having accomplished anything
-Planning on moving up through his career rather than staying at original weightclass... you see this all the time in boxing, guys fight progressively heavier as they get older, why shouldn't MMA fighters do the same

I like The Gorilla and Woodley. But i hope this big scouse motherfucker knocks him unconscious early, and in a very violent and unique way that people will talk about until the next victim signs the dotted line. Till is one of the main guys I root for at the moment and i hope he puts Twood into the shadow realm

<45>if anyone thinks this guy ever gets close to Conor popularity

He's got the personality of a british Luke Rockhold

ESPN should point out how many times he missed weight.
He's right up there with Kelvin Gastelum and almost Johny Hendricks.

<45>if anyone thinks this guy ever gets close to Conor popularity

He's got the personality of a british Luke Rockhold

I'm no Mark Till by any means, and I'll call a piece of red leicester a piece of double gloucester, but GTFO w/ that shit.

Cheesy as fuck, but <45>if anyone thinks Luke Rockhold will EVER get a walkout reception like this.

I'm going to play a devilled avocado on the cutting issue

-He's young enough that his body can still take it so long as he is discliplined... it is more a psychological than physical test for a healthy 24 year-old
-He started his career at WW and doesn't want to change weightclasses without having accomplished anything
-Planning on moving up through his career rather than staying at original weightclass... you see this all the time in boxing, guys fight progressively heavier as they get older, why shouldn't MMA fighters do the same

but boxers don't miss weight...they almost never miss...this guy has missed more than he makes it.

I guess the illuminati tats and shirt at presser gets you access

Last edited:
I like Till as a fighter but making weight is part of the Division you choose to fight in. Stop muddying the waters!

Back