Till accepts Cannonier fight at UFC 248 -- who ya got?

This fight really makes the card solid. Two good title fights, two big MW fights, Magny/leech, return of O Malley, couple of solid prelims with Dariush and Griffin/Oliveira. Two prospects in Rodolfo and Madsen. Much better card than first two PPV of the year.

Izzy/Romero
Zhang/JJ
Till/Cannonier
Magny/Leech
Brunson/Edmen
O Malley/Quinonez
Dariush/Klose
Griffin/Oliviera
Rodolfo/Safarov
Madsen/Hubbard

cannonier tko round 1 imo.

Hrm, what an awesome fight. I'm actually going to go with Till. He's grown on me lately with taking a tough out in Kelvin in his middleweight debut, and now this fight.

I kinda like this guy but hate that he derailed the fuck out of Hermansson

Who is Hermansson fighting next?

This'll be awesome. I'd take Cannonier but if Till fights smart he definitely has a chance.

Honestly, I think Till has a good shot here. I was surprised he handled Kelvin like he did. He does have some bad habits, like leaving his chin out, and we likely are still suspect about his chin after the Masvidal KO. BUt he beat Kelvin and he beat Wonderboy, and that proves right there he is dangerous and can hang with the top contenders.

Till is one of those guys we don't exactly know how good he is yet.

Glad they were able to salvage this after Whittaker pulled out. Not a fan of Till at all but have to give him props for moving up and taking on 2 killers in a row. Think Cannonier takes it though.

(Gay) Jesus we are really going to see this Fight. Darren is allways Fun to watch and i just like his down2earth attitude. Jared is a Monster. Going to be so fucking Great. Already overhyped.

Hope they don't for gay Zabit vs Ortega and make that Fight also Fix.

Back