Till accepts Cannonier fight at UFC 248 -- who ya got?

I'm not sold on Till, one bit.

Cannonier Round 3 KO.

I got Canon but Till probably fights safe like vs kelvin and gets a decision

Two overhyped fighters. I can’t wait. Winner is going to be the next big thing.

I’m just glad that Bobby Whittaker isn’t fighting Cannonier! Jared gonna smash Till.

I would have picked another fight for Till, very likely he is getting cracked by Cannonier

Till by cautious dec or Tko

I’ve got Cannonier, but I also thought Kelvin was going to smash Till, so who knows. Good fight.

Till had the reach advantage with Gastellum, but he’s at a disadvantage with Cannonier. I think Cannonier wins this one....

Mad respect to till for stepping to take the fight. First Gastelum and now Cannonier. Give props where its due, every other MW probably running from those two

Cannonier fought at Heavyweight in the UFC as well.

The Vanilla Gorilla vs The Killa Gorilla!
wow, I like Cannonier more every fight, he looks like a super nice guy in the interviews too

View attachment 726271 What a card!!!
giphy.gif
Heck yes there's a lot of good fights on that card, quite a lot of variety, excellent.

Tough call. Cannonier is a beast, but Till is slick and certainly no tiny dude in his own right. Great fight if it gets made.

Till's gonna surprise people again and pull another one out.

thats a good fight and smart of Till to take it. If he waited who knows who he fights but getting Cannonier who is a top contender makes him a contender if he wins. After Costa the winner of this fight would be next, probably for an end of the year title shot.

Izzy/Romero in a few weeks and then figure Costa in summer and if they dont make a Jones/Izzy fight then Till/Cannonier winner would be next after that. Wouldnt even need to win another fight this year to get it.

Back