TIK TOK bans girl for being critical of China

I'm not ever sure what you're asking …… b/c what I think you are asking is retarded.

Your position is that American companies that invest in China should have their heads examined.

My position is that many major American corporations in literally every sector of the economy has some level of business and investment in China.

Then I'm asking you if all of those companies investing in China should have their heads examined like you posited.

No they aren't.

Americans can say what they want. American's don't have a right to use Tik Tok.

It's an app owned by a private company based in a foreign country.

Its an app doing the bidding of a foreign government, and the sooner we wake up to that, we can tell China to g fuck themselves.

Its an app doing the bidding of a foreign government, and the sooner we wake up to that, we can tell China to g fuck themselves.

If any foreign company or person enters the US market, they have to comply with US rules and regulations.

The same thing applies to companies or persons entering the Chinese marketplace.

Your position is that American companies that invest in China should have their heads examined.

My position is that many major American corporations in literally every sector of the economy has some level of business and investment in China.

Then I'm asking you if all of those companies investing in China should have their heads examined like you posited.

You know heads examined is a saying right? Not a literal thing I think they should do.

My point was that investing in a Chinese company such as tik toc is risky af, b/c that company is a tool of China and puts that mission above earning its shareholders money.

You know heads examined is a saying right? Not a literal thing I think they should do.

My point was that investing in a Chinese company such as tik toc is risky af, b/c that company is a tool of China and puts that mission above earning its shareholders money.

My point is that these companies are well aware of the risk and they are doing it anyway because the Chinese market is the largest single marketplace in the world in terms of consumers and it's continuing to grow by the year.

If any foreign company or person enters the US market, they have to comply with US rules and regulations.

The same thing applies to companies or persons entering the Chinese marketplace.

Fucking LOL!!! China steels everything. Check out Nortel and others. They have no understanding of IP, laws, or morales.

I am not sure what you're not getting, but Chian is a corrupt and authorian state that cannot be trusted.

Fucking LOL!!! China steels everything. Check out Nortel and others. They have no understanding of IP, laws, or morales.

I am not sure what you're not getting, but Chian is a corrupt and authorian state that cannot be trusted.

This has nothing to do with the conversation.

This has nothing to do with the conversation.

You stated that Chinese companies obey the laws in the country they do business.

I hope you are trolling but if not … I am on to your thieving untrustworthy immorale country … and hopefully more people and governments will see you for what you are.

I am done.

You are delusional. The Chinese govt controls EVERY Chinese company. Its not a free market democracy.

Bytedance is just like EVERY Chinese company. They answer to Chian and do what they are told

So yes this is an example of China censoring Americans.

Its time the Western world wakes up and kicks China in the ass. Block all Chinese tech firms from doing business in the west, and even limiting any Chinese investments in our natural resource and food sectors.
This guy gets it. And not because China is censoring people, but because of the underlying reasons they have to censor people: most importantly that they are a genocidal regime.

You stated that Chinese companies obey the laws in the country they do business.

I hope you are trolling but if not … I am on to your thieving untrustworthy immorale country … and hopefully more people and governments will see you for what you are.

I am done.

I never said the Chinese obey the laws. Source?

Back