Tijuana Boxing Gym recommendations or a site to find sparring partners to spar at hom

Discussion in 'Standup Technique' started by rjrs2k, Jan 8, 2013.

1. rjrs2k

rjrs2k White Belt

Hi,

Haven't posted in awhile in these forums. I apologize if this is the wrong forum to ask these questions so admin, feel free to move it to the appropiate forum.

I currently live in Tijuana and am looking for a good boxing gym and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations? I used to train at San Diego's City Boxing for a year (Brandon Vera's gym) and then later moved to Throwdown (now called Victory) also in San Diego. I have roughly about 4 years amateur boxing experience and am just looking at getting back into the game again and finding sparring partners or a boxing gym with sparring in Tijuana, MX.

2nd question is, are there alternatives such as sites maybe like craigslist that help connect people in finding sparring partners to spar at a location outside of a gym like at a house or park?

Thank you and appreciate any recommendations and advice .

2. PeterPain

PeterPain Brown Belt

If looking for real actual people.
    One should stay as far away from Craigslist as posible.

3. KennisTheMenace**

KennisTheMenace** Orange Belt

If I were in Tijuana I would take my ass to Marquez's gym. :icon_chee