Tiger Saves Man from Leopard Attack (Video)

That wasn't an attack. Leopard seemed really nice, he just wanted to play.

lol my little kitty lies on its back and takes swipes at me just like that leopard in the vid. Small cats really just seem like smaller versions of the large ones.

Seems rather playful. Tiger is getting low and ready to pounce long before the leopard gets close.

I don't think the dude was in any danger but he did snap at the leopard. Maybe the leopard plays too rough. He also thanked the tiger afterwards

that dude will get eaten by one of those cats eventually.

Isent that the same dude as in this video I saw earlier? Seems like the cats just playfully try to sneak up on him. Maybe.

God this guy is hot fucking garbage and his cats will kill him one day. I just hope after it happens they don't shoot Any of his cats.
The leopard was just running in to play and was so focused it didn't see the tiger. The tiger was watching the leopard, they were all playing. Looking at all the cats there they all look young so that's most likely how they all coexist.

God this guy is hot fucking garbage and his cats will kill him one day. I just hope after it happens they don't shoot Any of his cats.
The leopard was just running in to play and was so focused it didn't see the tiger. The tiger was watching the leopard, they were all playing. Looking at all the cats there they all look young so that's most likely how they all coexist.
Wow, I must say I didn't expect such a negative response towards this guy from Gabe

When you say kill him, do you mean they will do it on purpose or accidentally while playing?

That stuff is freaking dangerous. At the end of the day those are still wild animals and should be respected.

If you want to play with tigers like, I hope no one complaints when he gets killed, and puts down the animals.

tigers/lions are probably way nicer than Leopards. Ocelots are known to be some of those most predatory cats to humans. Tegrillos (tiny leopards) are very dangerous too. And even though theyre small, you cannot really kill them with your bare hands because theyre so slippery, fast, and flexible, and SHARP.

Is this the same jabroni that had a 2 hour discovery show of him trying to inch his way closer and closer to a Lion pride? That shit was really upsetting to watch knowing there were dudes with rifles ready to kill if any of the lions decided to pounce on him. For being a nature/learning program, sometimes they do some really dumb stuff. Like having a python eat a human on live TV. Why?

Wow, I must say I didn't expect such a negative response towards this guy from Gabe

When you say kill him, do you mean they will do it on purpose or accidentally while playing?
Oh yeah. This guy fucking sucks.
As far as one killing him, it could easily be either of the scenarios you posted.

@UltimateMoving -it's not that thy are necessarily nicer but they are much more predictable than leopards with jags being the most h predictable.

@SwamiLeoni -that could have been Dave salmoni too. Can't remember but yeah it's stupid beyond belief.

Also this blog post is about this same place and sums up my feelings perfectly.
"GOOD" ZOO: Exists as a museum of animal life and behavior, a reservoir of skilled animal caretakers, veterinarians, and researchers; contributes to the conservation and protection of wildlife species and their environments; serves the local community as an educational resource and activity center for children and adults; Breeds animals to ensure healthy captive populations and to avoid taking animals from the wild. Provides excellent care and housing for animal collection. Is always using latest scientific research to improve care and welfare. Inspires wonder and respect for animals and the environment.

"BAD" ZOO: Exists to serve the ego/wallet of the director/owner; Puts profit above animal welfare and human safety; Breeds animals to keep a supply of cute babies for costly photo ops, including unhealthy strains (white tigers, for example) and hybrids for novelty's sake. Responds to criticism with defensiveness, threats of lawsuits, personal attacks on critics.
http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2016/01/t...-petting-zoo-is-a-disaster-waiting-to-happen/

@SwamiLeoni -that could have been Dave salmoni too. Can't remember but yeah it's stupid beyond belief.

Yea, it was Dave Salmoni.
th

Into the Lion's Den is a Discovery Channel documentary about zoologist and big cat trainer Dave Salmoni, armed only with a camera on a pole, carefully conditioning a wild pride of lions to accept his presence. The footage has been published as a 90 minute movie directed by Anton Truesdale and narrated by Robert Jimenez. It is set in the Thornybush reservation in South Africa and depicts Salmoni's initial attempt to confirm his theory of safe cohabitation alongside a wild pride.

I honestly find that really hard to believe.

Back