Tiger Saves Man from Leopard Attack (Video)

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
That's the title of this video although I'm not sure how much danger the dude was in from that leopard. He seems to have these big cats under his control.

I dunno what that guy did to earn those big cats' respect but I surely don't want to mess with him

That's the title of this video although I'm not sure how much danger the dude was in from that leopard. He seems to have these big cats under his control.

I dunno what that guy did to earn those big cats' respect but I surely don't want to mess with him

He is one of the main people that runs black jaguar white tiger foundation

logo%2BMATE%2B%2528JPEG%2529.jpg

That was very...anti climatic actually.

Btw I doubt he was in real danger but anytime the cats playfully "pounce" on him I'm sure it doesn't feel good.

screen-shot-2015-10-10-at-17-48-34.png

vdtU6QZ.png

screenshot_2015-08-22-14-37-18-1.png

tumblr_nhfjomBB3L1sndg3zo3_1280.jpg

Was it really an attack?

Leopard seemed playful once he got close to the guy.

@Zookeeper Gabe What's your expert observation? Did it look like a violent attack.

i wish i had lions and tigers protecting me where ever i went.

its funny to say that as a sri lankan, because for the war in sri lanka it was the lions vs tigers

Lol watch the tiger get in position as soon as he sees the leopard , the leopard was trying to run straight past the tiger after they made eye contact.

Also LIGER we need pics

I'm conflicted. The idea is cool and all... but you would think both the tiger and the leopard would be showing significantly more aggression if either one of them was actually thinking about an attack (both offensively or defensively).

Leopard was sneaking

Tiger wasnt having none of it though...playing or not

A dude with fuggin lions and tigers watching his back is not to be trifiled with

Was it really an attack?

Leopard seemed playful once he got close to the guy.

@Zookeeper Gabe What's your expert observation? Did it look like a violent attack.

Me being a zookeeper myself I will take this question; the leopard was absolutely going for the kill, he would of crushed the Puerto Ricans cervix and then creampied him.

My families' cats stalk and play attack each other all the time.

Still cool to watch, but no danger

Me being a zookeeper myself I will take this question; the leopard was absolutely going for the kill, he would of crushed the Puerto Ricans cervix and then creampied him.

Thanks for the info.

So the Leopard just calmed down I guess once he knew the Lions had the guy's back?

Makes the leopard look like a push over punk.

damn that tiger had the leopard figured out before the leopard even knew what he was gonna do. he got into position quick.

clearly it wasnt an attack. if it had been, both the tiger and the leopard would have been much more vicious. the lions would have too as it would have raised their defense mechanisms. the fact that everyone was so casual proves it was just playing. and i am super jealous of that guy. would love to have that life. at least until one of them kills him

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.

So the Leopard just calmed down I guess once he knew the Lions had the guy's back?

Makes the leopard look like a push over punk.
all joking aside, a leopard is by far third in the pecking order of the cats there

I've read that leopards are the most predisposed big cats to attack humans. Dude had his back turned, it may have been trying to pounce.

Back