Tiger Muay Thai info.

FrockLesnar

White Belt
Reaction score
Can anyone reccomend somewhere within 10 minutes scooter drive of TMT - Chalong to stay OTHER than the places they offer themselves, I feel there must be better rooms, cheaper close by?

Also to anyone that has been for a while did you ever take a day off and hit Patong etc - I often feel prisoned after 2 months of training so may need a night off once every few months - how far is the drive to the main tourist party parts of Phuket?

Can anyone reccomend somewhere within 10 minutes scooter drive of TMT - Chalong to stay OTHER than the places they offer themselves, I feel there must be better rooms, cheaper close by?

Also to anyone that has been for a while did you ever take a day off and hit Patong etc - I often feel prisoned after 2 months of training so may need a night off once every few months - how far is the drive to the main tourist party parts of Phuket?

If you have a scooter, just have a drive around and check out the area for yourself. You'll be able to find a room for sure, go where the Thai's live if you want to get local prices.

From what I remember I think the Tiger camp is about 30 minutes away from Patong.

If you have a scooter, just have a drive around and check out the area for yourself. You'll be able to find a room for sure, go where the Thai's live if you want to get local prices.

From what I remember I think the Tiger camp is about 30 minutes away from Patong.

Thanks for your help.

Thats what I'm looking for a mainly Thai accomodated place.

As the others said just check around the area. Get a place for the first couple days then look around.

What is your budget? What do you need? Air con? Hot water? WIFI? etc. Know what you want and what your willing to pay. It will make it easier.

This place is close to Tiger and only 5,900 for fan room.

http://www.muaythaitrainingthailand.com/accommodation.php

You will have fun in Patong. Just don't get hooked. :)

I'll be down there later this year for a couple months.

Oh, and the bathrooms are part of an enclosed outdoor patio area, which is actually really fucking cool.

Back