Tickets UFC 204 possible to get?

The Invisible

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
After my visit to Bellator 158 I would love to visit UFC 204 Bisping vs Henderson in Manchester. I'm from the Netherlands and at the moment I can buy cheap flight tickets for Amsterdam-Manchester. But my problem is, do I have a chance to buy tickets? Because it's probably in the Manchester Arena and that has a capacity of "just" 21.000.

Would be amazing to finally visit a UFC PPV but i'm a little bit worried about the chance to get tickets. (for under 200$ each)

I wanna go to this !

I think you'll be able to get tickets. So I'd book your flight. Worse case you buy some secondary market tickets/not all people are trying to double or triple there money.

Isn't it possible to book the tickets online? Are we still living in the stone age?

Isn't it possible to book the tickets online? Are we still living in the stone age?
That's not the point bro. I mean, is this event gonna sell out in a few seconds. Because If so, the chance that I can buy tickets is very small.

The USA is still living in the stone age, with no bookings. If sold on the USA UFC site you have to panic click to get tickets.

If you want to be sure, put a little more down and join this:
http://www.ufcfightclub.com/presales

"Your unique pre-sale code will be available on this page, some days ahead of the pre-sale. Be sure to have it on hand before the pre-sale begins. It's best to copy the code and store it somewhere safe. Make sure you know when your pre-sale starts! Most pre-sales begin at 10:00 AM local venue time, but this can vary."

I think you'll be able to get tickets. So I'd book your flight. Worse case you buy some secondary market tickets/not all people are trying to double or triple there money.
Thanks, I think i'm gonna take the risk :) A numbered card in Europe is rare.

I don't get it. So you think that by flying out to Manchester will guarantee you a ticket while on the website you'll not be able to get a ticket in a couple of days? http://uk.ufc.com/event-ticket-info

He just wants to be sure before he books the hotel. The best way is to join the presale club. If your speind >300 euro on the trip $75 US extra to guarantee good tickets is nothing.

He just wants to be sure before he books the hotel. The best way is to join the presale club. If your speind >300 euro on the trip $75 US extra to guarantee good tickets is nothing.
That's what the kind of information I was looking for, that probably guarantees that i can buy tickets :)

Thank you very much :)

After my visit to Bellator 158 I would love to visit UFC 204 Bisping vs Henderson in Manchester. I'm from the Netherlands and at the moment I can buy cheap flight tickets for Amsterdam-Manchester. But my problem is, do I have a chance to buy tickets? Because it's probably in the Manchester Arena and that has a capacity of "just" 21.000.

Would be amazing to finally visit a UFC PPV but i'm a little bit worried about the chance to get tickets. (for under 200$ each)
I would be surprised if you couldn't get tickets from scalpers day of outside the arena. I'm sure you would rather have your plans in place, though.

Scalpers buy tons of tickets and I doubt if they ever sell them all.

All the events are "sold out" but that's because the scalpers buy the overflow.

I would be surprised if you couldn't get tickets from scalpers day of outside the arena. I'm sure you would rather have your plans in place, though.

Scalpers buy tons of tickets and I doubt if they ever sell them all.

All the events are "sold out" but that's because the scalpers buy the overflow.
Thanks! I'm gonna book my flight tomorrow :)

Thanks! I'm gonna book my flight tomorrow :)

Thumbs down in your advice. Guy is flying in and your expecting to walk around with the possibility of getting scammed and buy from a scalper. Just buy your ticket online and secure a seat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back