Tickets for UFC on fuel(japan)

shouldercharge

Dave Camarillo idoliser
Reaction score
Any body know how I could source tickets for the above event? I joined the UFC fight club solely for the purpose of buying said tickets only to discover that only Japanese fan club members will be eligible for pre-sale tickets. I'm from New Zealand but going to be in japan during said event.
I really don't want to miss out on tickets as I don't know if/when I'll get the opportunity to attend a UFC event again,any suggestions?

Email or tweet the UFC personally, or perhaps you have to wait until tickets go on sale. I am sure you will be able to buy tickets for said event. :)

really hope i dont miss out,will absolutely ruin the trip for me.
have emailed UFC-no response as yet.

I joined the UFC fight club solely for the purpose of buying said tickets only to discover that only Japanese fan club members will be eligible for pre-sale tickets.

Damn that's a bunch of bull. You should try e-mailing them or something if possible.

I arrive in Japan a month before the event ,anyone know how quickly these normally sell out?

I arrive in Japan a month before the event ,anyone know how quickly these normally sell out?

IIRC when they did the first UFC Japan the tickets were still on sale the week of the event. They only sold out a few days, maybe even the day before. I'd say you'll be okay.

Back