Ticketmaster To Require Negative Covid Test To Enter Concert

My last live concert was Styx in 2000. I don’t intend to ever attend another one. I hate crowds, and I appreciate music more on quality headphones in the comfort of my living room anyways.

My last live concert was Styx in 2000. I don’t intend to ever attend another one. I hate crowds, and I appreciate music more on quality headphones in the comfort of my living room anyways.

Then beat it cause this dpesnt concern you

giphy.gif

Ah, yes, with Covid spiking, let’s go to a concert!

America pays for covid tests??

lmao that shit is covered by our gp here.

I went to see my doc on day for a three month screening. and just paid for a one session with the doc. I asked for a script to get a covid test because without doctor prescription you may have to pay, and the covid test was free after I already had other blood tests and other shit was done.

all that cost me like 70 with a 15 buck rebate paid back from health care government shit.

I went to see my doc on day for a three month screening. and just paid for a one session with the doc. I asked for a script to get a covid test because without doctor prescription you may have to pay, and the covid test was free after I already had other blood tests and other shit was done.

all that cost me like 70 with a 15 buck rebate paid back from health care government shit.
This doesnt concern you either

giphy.gif

No we don't. I've had 3 and never paid for any of them

Starts with the government being so incompetent, or on the payroll of these corporations and followed with people being completely spineless with their resistance.
I think the quarantine proved how easily the government can manipulate and control hundreds of millions with simple verbal commands and threats.

After reading a little more, youre gonna need a subscription to a health pass company that will store your results and send them to Ticketmaster when needed
Welcome to 1984
Lol WTF? Guess my daughters going to be upset when i tell her we can't go to the weeknd concert

I work in the concert biz....or i should say i worked and will hopefully work in it again...i still dont know how or when concert become a thimg again.

I knew this shit was coming

People call you a conspiracy theorist when you tell them this is some New World Order shit

They gonna start checking our blood pressure when we go into fast food places, too? You know, to make sure we don't have hypertension or pre-diabetic?

This is just the beginning. We got some serious dark days ahead of us my friends
Plenty of places here are now checking your temp with a wand when you come in, and you can't enter if you have a fever.

Disgraceful. Fuck Ticketmaster they sell all their tickets to touts anyway (including their own ticket reselling websites)

Plenty of places here are now checking your temp with a wand when you come in, and you can't enter if you have a fever.
in the future they will check our temperature rectally before we enter a building under a new law or mandate and we will comply.

Back