Ticketmaster To Require Negative Covid Test To Enter Concert

Its prolly my insurance
Damn you, Kaiser!

giphy.webp
Ha, I just had to switch to them from United, $150 a month cheaper at least. I'm clearly wrong but I thought they were only charging for the antibody tests.Which in itself is pretty ridiculous. Well at least you didn't test positive.

Pretty rubbish they're charging, I still have medical bills coming out of my ears so hopefully I won't have to get one.

I don't know how this will work though unless you quarantine with the same people that are going to the concert. I could go get a negative test and then catch it 5 minutes later in Safeway.

think I'd rather catch the virus than take their wonky rushed vaccine.

All I know is whoever is responsible for patenting the covid test is fucking rich now

I knew this shit was coming

People call you a conspiracy theorist when you tell them this is some New World Order shit

They gonna start checking our blood pressure when we go into fast food places, too? You know, to make sure we don't have hypertension or pre-diabetic?

This is just the beginning. We got some serious dark days ahead of us my friends

I wonder how many new service fees Ticketmaster will be able to squeeze out of this
They used to be a client and I earned boatloads of commission from them over the years, I don't mind paying some of it back.

I knew this shit was coming

People call you a conspiracy theorist when you tell them this is some New World Order shit

They gonna start checking our blood pressure when we go into fast food places, too? You know, to make sure we don't have hypertension or pre-diabetic?

This is just the beginning. We got some serious dark days ahead of us my friends
What's wrong with having your blood pressure taken if the business requires it in their building?

Lmao. These people really are killing their own industries.

Can’t wait for the airlines to introduce the same.

"Killing their own industry"??

The concert business has been dead for 8 months now. (There's a thread somewhere here from a guy in the business)

They're desperately brainstorming for ways to convince people that it's ok to start holding concerts again.

What's wrong with having your blood pressure taken if the business requires it in their building?

What I'm saying is there are people with health issues out there but you don't see McDonald's taking customers blood pressure before they can order a Big Mac meal. It's not their problem if people don't want to eat healthier even though hundreds of thousands die every year from hypertension and diabetes.

What about the common flu? We've had vaccines for years and people still die every year from that. They didn't do this for the swine flu or H1N1. They just said if you're not feeling well, stay home. That's it. Now you have to prove you don't have corona just to attend a 3 hour concert? For a virus with a 99.7% survival rate?

Last edited:
What I'm saying is they are people with health issues out there but you don't see McDonald's taking customers blood pressure before they can order a Big Mac meal. It's not their problem if people don't want to eat healthier even though hundreds of thousands die every year from hypertension and diabetes.

What about the common flu? We've had vaccines for years and people still die every year from that. They didn't do this for the swine flu or H1N1. They just said if you're not feeling well, stay home. That's it. Now you have to prove you don't have corona just to attend a 3 hour concert? For a virus with a 99.7% survival rate?
This is more serious than those. People complain at my work doing a temperature check and a quick survey via a QR code. It's not too hard if that is what the business you are entering requires of you. Just cook at home if you don't want to agree to that business' policy, far healthier for a start :D

Back