Tibbitts’ Dad: Drump, Jr. “Heartless”

LOL @ you idiots siding with a stranger (Daddy) politicizing this man's daughter's death toward a cause she rightfully opposed as unproductive, yet criticizing the man for seeking to protect his daughter's wishes and legacy. Bunch of shameless cocksuckers, the lot of you.

First thread reply is you defending Trump with moronic logic?

Color me shocked.

First thread reply is you ignoring the topic and attacking a poster who makes you cry?

Color me shocked.

LOL @ you idiots siding with a stranger (Daddy) politicizing this man's daughter's death toward a cause she rightfully opposed as unproductive, yet criticizing the man for seeking to protect his daughter's wishes and legacy. Bunch of shameless cocksuckers, the lot of you.

The issue is political and larger then just the father being effected. People care more about the nation as a whole then a grieving fathers wishes to protect his daughters legacy. You and others can deal with it.

Not surprising given some of the statements by his daughter. Sounds like the same kind of family that raised Amy Biehl and Rachel Corrie. Question is, why does he get attention but not the numerous families of people murdered and raped be illegals who have been campaigning for years?

This guy seems more like that father of a victim in that California virgin killer shooting who fake cried on TV in the most obvious way and used his son's death to launch a career activism.

If you got a point to make, try making the point.

I already made the point, you are arguing from a point where there is a collective guilt shared among all illegal immigrants, thus Californian policies that help illegal immigrants are guilty of accesory due to said collective guilt.

Otherwise i fail to see how this is the fault of "democrats" when the guy worked and lived right smack in the middle of RED country for years before he murdered that girl.

As i said RED state, RED country, RED congress and RED president, but this crime somehow is on the shoulders of BLUE (and its not the case of a wandering illegal, he was living in Iowa for decades).

As i said GTFO with the BS double-speak, we all know that this is just another battering ram in the "culture wars" you people believe its going on.

You quipped "who asked for open borders", as if those people don't exist, and the left aren't actually pushing in that direction.

Maybe look up where your tribe actually stands on that front, before chiming in. If you're not for open borders, you should not be against anything that curbs illegal immigration. Yet the left loves sanctuary cities, hates border patrol and ICE, and wants to give more rights to illegals. Oh', but they don't want open borders. No Sir.
This is a gross oversimplification.
As @Gutter Chris was saying, nuance, for some reason, keeps getting left out of all these political talks.

"The left" is not for open borders and is all for mass illegal immigration, and hates ICE just to hate ICE. This is not accurate at all. You guys keep making these issues black and white, and keep leaving out the details and the reasoning behind differences of opinion on policy in attempt to make "the left" look like crazy loons. It's disingenuous, and a waste of everyone's time.

The left wants comprehensive immigration law reform. They don't want kids who have spent almost their entire lives in the states to be deported to a country that they don't know. They don't want families to be broken up when the father or mother has been already living in the states for 25+ years. They want the legal immigration process to be faster and fairer.

It is YOU GUYS that need to actually look up what exactly it is you're criticizing. You're just paying attention to the twitter headlines without ever looking into the details.
NOBODY is saying get rid of ICE. PERIOD.
They want it to be either rebuilt and replaced with something else, or for its duties to be taken over by already existing government agencies. It's funny how that VERY IMPORTANT part keeps getting constantly ignored.

People keep using Ocasio as the poster child for this, but you guys don't even know her actual stance on it. She is not against border security. She wants ICE abolished because it was created post 9-11 around the same time as the Patriot Act. So the agency has been able to get away with a lot of shit without much oversight because they could use national security as a defense.
"The left" wants an agency and policies that make sense.
But Trump and his dumb followers are framing this argument as if "If you aren't for the wall, then you're for illegal immigrants"
It's fucking bullshit.

I already made the point, you are arguing from a point where there is a collective guilt shared among all illegal immigrants, thus Californian policies that help illegal immigrants are guilty of accesory due to said collective guilt.

Otherwise i fail to see how this is the fault of "democrats" when the guy worked and lived right smack in the middle of RED country for years before he murdered that girl.

As i said RED state, RED country, RED congress and RED president, but this crime somehow is on the shoulders of BLUE (and its not the case of a wandering illegal, he was living in Iowa for decades).

As i said GTFO with the BS double-speak, we all know that this is just another battering ram in the "culture wars" you people believe its going on.

<mma4>

It was toxic masculinity that got her killed though.

The left in my country is overtly nationalistic, so no, i dont think you can easily argue about a global left and right, it varies greatly depending on the country.

It does not vary so much depending on the country, but the level of social, economic and technological progress in a country.

What you're dealing with in Mexico is still the "blue-collar" left. That is something that Europe and America, also had, in the 1980's or so when issues of labour, for the national population, were still seen as relevant. But with society having apparently "progressed" past that stage, the modern left has come to occupy a different position.

The working class, with its nationalistic self-interests in mind, is actually a rival to the modern left, which consists largely of upper class people's off-springs as well as the imported immigrants with which the global corporations seek to replace the traditional working class, in order to drive down wages and to neuter the bargaining power of national citizens.

The modern left is happily on board the process because of their marriage to cosmopolitan ideals, and serve as the useful idiots being utilized to crumble everything that the "traditional left" ever accomplished.

Last edited:
Imagine your daughter dying and you crying and complaining over what a random politician says instead of the killer.

Pussy.
Imagine judging how a father grieves over the death of his daughter.
Pussy.

She was killed by someone who shouldn't have been in the country so her death was therefore totally avoidable and there will be many more Mollie Tibbitt's until border controls and immigration laws are properly implemented. Which needs to happen. This really shouldn't be hard to understand or in anyway controversial.

But the usual suspects will simply regurgitate the following:

1. But...but....think of the delicious spicy food and wonderful array of restaurants we get to enjoy.
2. Who will pick fruit or mow lawns for low wages in terrible working conditions?
3. The fact that some of your own citizens also break the law is a perfectly valid reason for allowoing foreign criminals into the country, even ones who go onto to commit crimes like rape and murder.
4. Call everyone racist.

"Don't politicize my daughter's death!'

*Politicizes his daughter's death*
Criticizing a mourning parent so you can defend your cult leader? Sad!

Imagine judging how a father grieves over the death of his daughter.
Pussy.

It's quite easy to see that now he is making political statements, perhaps in her honor as she was very much on the left.

When people are grieving, they don't go make public statements trying to frame a larger political issue. David Hogg is an activist, not a griever.

you are arguing from a point where there is a collective guilt shared among all illegal immigrants,

Well they all committed the same crime by crossing the border.... if you were referring to murder, I do not and you can shove that dishonesty where the sun don't shine

Californian policies that help illegal immigrants are guilty of accesory due to said collective guilt.

California policies that protect illegal immigrants from deportation and give them a path to voting do provide a level of guilt (within the scope of their jurisdiction). How could you possible argue otherwise. They cant murder our people if they are deported.

To be clear California Democrats have nothing to do with this case. Not sure why you brought up CA

I never said this case was the fault of Democrats. I said it was preventable as he should have never been in the country. The Democrats policy supports illegal immigrants. That is where they have egg on their face. The one responsible for the murder is the shitbag who murdered Mollie

As i said GTFO with the BS double-speak, we all know that this is just another battering ram in the "culture wars" you people believe its going on

What double speak? Democrats' policies supporting illegal immigration is dangerous to American citizens

Its you that is bringing up culture wars not me. Dumbass...

It's also funny how many people keep saying that they don't want open borders or support illegal immigration, yet they throw an absolute shit fit anytime someone suggests enforcing any form of proper border controls or taking serious measures to curb illegal immigration. We've even seen senior political figures and the msm defending MS-13 over this issue ffs.

Last edited:
Back