Tibbitts’ Dad: Drump, Jr. “Heartless”

People's commitment to the suicidal cult of "diversity" and "open borders", is something that is quite impressive, to be honest. The amount of conditioning required, to separate a person from their own interests, there legitimately has to be an enormous amount of effort and investment put into it, on the part of the individual as well as the machine that conditions them.

These people are willing to go to their grave believing in their idealism. The blind zealousness that these people have is comparable to the likes of Jim Jones, David Koresh, Heaven's Gate.

Who asked for open borders?

There has been this trend where people just say things that seem to be refuting points that nobody made.

that says more about you guys than it does him

He expects people to not talk about a national story because his daughter apparently was against the wal
President can take the high road and not drop her name . He could show some respect and some restraint but its more important to throw meat to people like you than to show a little class

So you admit this story has some meat? Its not like people are outraged over nothing. It's not like people are ok with murders from American citizens. Its not like people are against this illegal immigrant because hes Mexican.

Politics isnt about class. It isnt about feeling good. Politics is about doing what's best for the American people (or should be).
Yea I do and now its gonna stick in your head each time you see the rude boy

You're a legend in your own mind

There has been this trend where people just say things that seem to be refuting points that nobody made.

Yeah, it's so crazy. It's not like the left is pushing to abolish ICE, and give non-citizens the same rights as citizens, or anything. It's not like they're openly trying to give incentives for illegals to get in there, right?

This pretty much sums up the view of Trumpsters.

You think illegals as a group are guilty of the murder, ergo you dont realize that

A) The killer is already in prison.

B) The father doesnt wants public exposure since he believes the case is closed.

Youre not getting the point. This murder was allowed to happen because he was allowed to be here for 5 years due to loose laws that Democrats support.

It would be like if Republicans were loose on sexual assault crimes, and a man who was twice convicted of sexual assault was free, due to the loose laws, and goes and rapes and murders someone. The loose laws would be to blame.

Yeah, it's so crazy. It's not like the left is pushing to abolish ICE, and give non-citizens the same rights as citizens, or anything. It's not like they're openly trying to give incentives for illegals to get in there, right?

Is this the tactic? Apply anything that any politician says to half the country and then refute those points when nobody in sight is making those points?

This thread is not about open borders, nobody has said anything in support of open borders, yet here we are atttacking leftists who want open borders. Leftists so common that I've never encountered one in my entire life in my area.

Should I pick a couple psycho right-wing politicians and apply their beliefs to everyone, then constantly strawman those beliefs? Something tells me that would not be well received, nor should it be.

What poster here supports illegal immigration?

He expects people to not talk about a national story because his daughter apparently was against the wal

no he expects the president not to he doesnt expect us not to.Like I said nuance is really lacking

So you admit this story has some meat? Its not like people are outraged over nothing. It's not like people are ok with murders from American citizens. Its not like people are against this illegal immigrant because hes Mexican.

Not really its just a murder. Not that it isnt terrible but its not political. It sucks she ran into this guy and I wish she hadnt but i am under no impression that a wall will lower our murder rates or give her back her life

And as far as doing whats best for the american people ... I giant wall when what people really need is healthcare and a good wage isnt whats best in the slightest or even close. It will just end up as a contractor heist that you and I gotta foot the bill on and illegals are still going to be running around because that isnt how they get here

You're a legend in your own mind

In yours as well

Is this the tactic? Apply anything that any politician says to half the country and then refute those points when nobody in sight is making those points?

This thread is not about open borders, nobody has said anything in support of open borders, yet here we are atttacking leftists who want open borders. Leftists so common that I've never encountered one in my entire life in my area.

Should I pick a couple psycho right-wing politicians and apply their beliefs to everyone, then constantly strawman those beliefs? Something tells me that would not be well received, nor should it be.

You quipped "who asked for open borders", as if those people don't exist, and the left aren't actually pushing in that direction.

Maybe look up where your tribe actually stands on that front, before chiming in. If you're not for open borders, you should not be against anything that curbs illegal immigration. Yet the left loves sanctuary cities, hates border patrol and ICE, and wants to give more rights to illegals. Oh', but they don't want open borders. No Sir.

"Don't politicize my daughter's death!'

*Politicizes his daughter's death*

What an idiot he is. I agree.

His daughter was opposed to deporting criminal illegal migrants? Well look what happened.

Imagine your daughter dying and you crying and complaining over what a random politician says instead of the killer.

Pussy.

Would give you a like if i could. He is not a man.

You quipped "who asked for open borders", as if those people don't exist, and the left aren't actually pushing in that direction.

Maybe look up where your tribe actually stands on that front, before chiming in. If you're not for open borders, you should not be against anything that curbs illegal immigration. Yet the left loves sanctuary cities, hates border patrol and ICE, and wants to give more rights to illegals. Oh', but they don't want open borders. No Sir.

You ignored everything I said. It's hard to even understand what you're responding to here.

no he expects the president not to he doesnt expect us not to.Like I said nuance is really lacking

His expectation is silly and he's upset he didnt get what he wanted.

<Fedor23>
Not really its just a murder. Not that it isnt terrible but its not political. It sucks she ran into this guy and I wish she hadnt but i am under no impression that a wall will lower our murder rates or give her back her life

Its directly related to him being allowed to stay when they knew he was illegal. This death was entirely avoidable by following American rule of law.

And as far as doing whats best for the american people ... I giant wall when what people really need is healthcare and a good wage isnt whats best in the slightest or even close.

It's not the governments job to provide healthcare or regulate wages. Our government is so damn bloated we spend money teaching thai hookers how to drink on the job....

Protecting the American people from foreign and domestic threats is their job. A wall along the border is clearly within the scope of protecting the people from foreign invaders.

In yours as we

Have I even talked to you prior to this? You're completely forgettable if so

You ignored everything I said. It's hard to even understand what you're responding to here.

I assure you, I did not skip over your "I don't know anyone who says that, so they don't exist" rationale. Nor did I miss your "bu-but conservatives" point. I just didn't address them, because one is an anecdotal and ridiculous rationale, and the other is a deflection.

Oh', and as far people outright saying they're for illegal immigration, you won't find many because they're too cowardly to be direct. However, tell me how if you're for sanctuary cities, you're not for illegal immigration?

Youre not getting the point. This murder was allowed to happen because he was allowed to be here for 5 years due to loose laws that Democrats support.

It would be like if Republicans were loose on sexual assault crimes, and a man who was twice convicted of sexual assault was free, due to the loose laws, and goes and rapes and murders someone. The loose laws would be to blame.

She was killed in a Republican County, in a Republican State with 2 Republican Senators in a country where the SCOTUS, both chambers of Congress and the President is Republican.

"But democrats...."

GTFO.

The modern left is largely in favour of open borders policies (having been turned into useful idiots by global corporations). And I speak about the real left, not the "American left". Too many times, you fence-sitters at the center take offense to claims that aren't even made about you. You aren't the left, never have been. In America's two-party politics, you've just come to think that you are.

Open borders is a legitimate ideology campaigned for by a lot of modern-day "progressives" who lean heavily to the left in all issues. The old bulls like Bernie Sanders may still stand as a voice of reason, but when you get to the millenial age groups, particularly women, the chances of them supporting open borders over any level of enforcement, is far greater.

My country certainly has a Green party and far-left party (which together boast about 30% of popular support) who are widely in favour of open borders policies, and in the case of the far-left, even the abolishment of the national state.

Would give you a like if i could. He is not a man.

527697.jpg

The modern left is largely in favour of open borders policies (having been turned into useful idiots by global corporations). And I speak about the real left, not the "American left". Too many times, you fence-sitters at the center take offense to claims that aren't even made about you. You aren't the left, never have been. In America's two-party politics, you've just come to think that you are.

Open borders is a legitimate ideology campaigned for by a lot of modern-day "progressives" who lean heavily to the left in all issues. The old bulls like Bernie Sanders may still stand as a voice of reason, but when you get to the millenial age groups, particularly women, the chances of them supporting open borders over any level of enforcement, is far greater.

My country certainly has a Green party and far-left party (which together boast about 30% of popular support) who are widely in favour of open borders policies, and in the case of the far-left, even the abolishment of the national state.

The left in my country is overtly nationalistic, so no, i dont think you can easily argue about a global left and right, it varies greatly depending on the country.

She was killed in a Republican County, in a Republican State with 2 Republican Senators in a country where the SCOTUS, both chambers of Congress and the President is Republican.

"But democrats...."

GTFO.

Hmm weird... So the Republicans were the ones that pushed for amnesty? Its Republicans fighting to give them driver's licenses and calling for the abolishment of ice?

Back