Tibbitts’ Dad: Drump, Jr. “Heartless”

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
She may not be able to speak for herself, but I can and will. Please leave us out of your debate. Allow us to grieve in privacy and with dignity. At long last, show some decency. On behalf of my family and Mollie’s memory, I’m imploring you to stop.

In an open letter, Ron Tibbitts, Mollie’s dad, pleaded that his daughter’s death not be used to advance racist attitudes, citing a “heartless” Donald Trump, Jr. editorial that he said did just that.

Tibbitts slammed those who sought to “callously distort and corrupt Mollie’s tragic death to advance a cause she vehemently opposed.”

President Trump tweeted “We need a wall” and linked to an article about Mollie Tibbits’ death on the day it was published. To date, he has NOT contacted the Tibbitts family, either to extend condolences or ask their opinion on appropriating their daughter’s memory (the family has repeatedly pleaded that the death not be politicized).

Tibbitts said his family, which itself is racially mixed, feels “sickened” for how his daughter’s memory has been used by the president and right wing media, saying “to knowingly foment discord among the races is a disgrace to our flag.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...e-racism-says-dad_us_5b8b45dfe4b0511db3d94eb1

Link to full letter here:
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...despicable-donald-trump-jr-column/1163131002/

Last edited:
"Don't politicize my daughter's death!'

*Politicizes his daughter's death*

"Don't politicize my daughter's death!'

*Politicizes his daughter's death*
He didn’t WANT to have to fight to protect his daughter’s memory from being perverted.

You might be able to be a bigger cunt here, but it would be impressive.

Last edited:
I could see listening to the families wishes, but the typical cry of racism? Get fucking real...

Imagine your daughter dying and you crying and complaining over what a random politician says instead of the killer.

Pussy.

Fuck off.

He didn’t WANT to have to fight for the protection of his daughter’s memory.

The problem is bigger then a grieving father. It IS politically tho. Only one side seems to be actively taking steps to clean up the illegal immigration issue.

Imagine your daughter dying and you crying and complaining over what a random politician says instead of the killer.

Pussy.
Calling a grieving father who has the courage to lift his vision to what he considers the greater good rather than just his own immediate grief a “pussy.”

Maga bois in this thread bending over backwards to support the idea that they are pieces of absolute shit.

Last edited:
Fuck off.

He didn’t WANT to have to fight for the protection of his daughter’s memory.

You might be able to be a bigger cunt here, but it would be impressive.

He's politicizing it, is he not? He doesn't want his daughter's death to be used to forward any political agenda by the media, and then speaks about how much she disagreed with the Trump administration, that he knows will get picked up by the media and politicized.

He's politicizing it, is he not? He doesn't want his daughter's death to be used to forward any political agenda by the media, and then speaks about how much she disagreed with the Trump administration, that he knows will get picked up by the media and politicized.
That’s like calling someone who wants to take something back that was stolen from them “pro theft.”

Would liberals stop politicizing a mass shooting if the parents asked?

That’s like calling someone who wants to take something back that was stolen from them “pro theft.”

No it isn't. He's politicizing his daughter's death. He could've merely asked that it not be done, instead of grandstanding about the administration.

Cue the media tour...

The problem is bigger then a grieving father. It IS politically tho. Only one side seems to be actively taking steps to clean up the illegal immigration issue.

This pretty much sums up the view of Trumpsters.

You think illegals as a group are guilty of the murder, ergo you dont realize that

A) The killer is already in prison.

B) The father doesnt wants public exposure since he believes the case is closed.

Gotta love how liberals try to twist illegal immigration issues into a race war. I'm against white, brown, black illegals. For white, brown, black legal immigration

Calling a grieving father who has the courage to lift his vision to what he considers the greater good rather than his immediate grief a “pussy.”

Trump supporters in this thread bending over backwards to support the idea that they are pieces of absolute shit.

This is why people shouldn't talk to the media or go on social media when grieving. Him grieving doesn't give him the ability to say stupid shit and not get called on it.

He is acting like a baby and putting his energy into Trump instead of burying his daughter and doing something positive with his energy. I dont blame him for being angry, but calling attention to yourself is no way to grieve

Calling a bunch of people racist is definitely not politicizing the situation.

Pretty funny, only conservatives attack grieving parents, Sandy Hook, Parkland, and now Mollie. Truly shit tier human beings.

L2u3hrEh.jpg

You think illegals as a group are guilty of the murder, ergo you dont realize that

Uh what? I've never said anything close to that. Dont be dishonest in an attempt to validate your point

A) The killer is already in prison.

Great

B) The father doesnt wants public exposure since he believes the case is closed.

It's another murder at the hands of an illegal immigrant. This is avoidable. Should we also strike her death from statistics because her case is closed?

Back