Tibau's home and car robbed in Florida

Mousasi's car got stolen, too.

Pretty shit ordeal. Hope he gets some of his stuff back. But it's doubtful.

What do you expect when you're letting random people in your house with you not being there? At least have a secure safe to put your things in. That's just an open invitation to thiefs.

Yea I would not be ok letting workers just walk through my house with no one being there.

What do you expect when you're letting random people in your house with you not being there? At least have a secure safe to put your things in. That's just an open invitation to thiefs.

I didn't take his story to mean that they stole while working. I took it to mean that the construction workers probably had his place scoped out. There is a reason he mentioned "broken door".

America has become a cesspool. Democrats have turned this country into the "jail" for all other countries to deport their criminals too. And we have billionaires like George Soros funding it (as it was discovered today he's funding the Ferguson riots). Creeps like him make millions in the market by betting on collapse.

Fucking criminals these days man. The balls they got.

Diego Sanchaz had a car or two stolen from him during Christmas holidays. Were really nice car, too. Pretty sure he got them back though, with the tires/rims missing. Fucking people.

Miami, no surprise.

He trains in Coconut Creek, so I'd guess somewhere in Broward County.

I wonder if they were classic cars.

Fucking criminals these days man. The balls they got.

Diego Sanchaz had a car or two stolen from him during Christmas holidays. Were really nice car, too. Pretty sure he got them back though, with the tires/rims missing. Fucking people.

Thieves will be thieves. Is normal.

I don't understand why people don't install a CCTV system. Relatively cheap nowadays.

damn they actually took his car. that sucks. hope he gets it back.

I didn't take his story to mean that they stole while working. I took it to mean that the construction workers probably had his place scoped out. There is a reason he mentioned "broken door".

something similar happened to my family when I was in high school, my dad was doing construction on the house (adding a big addition) and the thieves took that as an opportunity to break in easier and they robbed us. you're definitely in a more vulnerable state and they know it.

Thieves will be thieves. Is normal.

I don't understand why people don't install a CCTV system. Relatively cheap nowadays.

I agree, but the article says he lives in a closed condo, so he never really worried about having an alarm or cctv.

This is a little funny...

I'm brazilian, and A LOTO OF PEOPLE HERE dream to go live in MURICA to get more safety... Because people here think that MURICA is the country of safety... The MURICA people don't get robbed, stabbed or killed...

That sucks and Tibau seems like such a nice guy too. I hope he wins his next fight and gets a bonus.

Yes, that's probably what happened.

Back