Tibau is the only man to beat "the two best current lightweights"

Daffodil, what are you gonna do when McG retires ?
More like, what is he gonna do next month when Conor loses in brutal fashion? He won't be on the bandwagon when Conor retires. He will be on the next bandwagon long before that happens.

Yes. Let's not act like Tibau was sauced out of his mind throughout most of his pro career.

He's a big dude, and a tough match up for a lot of fighters if you can't put his lights out
Yeah I remember in particular watching Normak Parke fight him and thinking this looks like Parke is a little kid trying to fight his uncle or something

I thought that was a full fight off YouTube TS had posted. I am disappoint

Khabib won that fight rightfully. He was the only one who attempted to do anything the whole time. Defense helps you win fights but if it's all you can claim it's pretty difficult to win a fight.

because he isn't and your nuthugging is god-tier

Thank you sir, but he's been spamming the website with Conor nutsack sucking for ever, so i'd say that he is. Just an unimaginative boring ass one.

I just watched the fight, I scored it for Tibau too..

Or at least I expected Khabib to be a lot more impressive.

Can't believe Tibau got 2 takedowns and Khabib got zero..

Tibau was defending takedowns for all 3 rounds doing nothing. Khabib was pressing for the whole fight. And afaik Khabib has W on his record vs Tibau.

Bad trolling attempt

......and here layth the "big deal" moment...
Rda would be -600 vs . him today
and Khabib something in the same ball park..
It doesn't matter.

Back