Tiago "Trator" dos Santos vs. Akbarh Arreola added to UFC on FOX 12

Akbarh Arreola was on TUF 15, lost to Myles Jury by UD in the elimination round.

Totally read that as "Traitor" Dos Santos. Now that would be a cool nickname.

Apparently Arreola is a bit of a tit.

Cool.

Now give us a f*cking main event!

I see that they're trying to stock up on Mexican fighters in time for the Mexico City card in November.

These lower level guys are gonna need to win like 10 fights in a row to get a title shot

Akbahr is good I've seen him fight in TJ and Mexico City.

Its true he was eliminated on TUF 15 elimination round, but it was that TUF: Live where they just had 5 minutes to fight, he threw a kick and Miles layed on him for the rest 4:58 minutes. He didn't have much of a chance.

James Krause was also eliminated in that same round.

So this clearly will be the worst Fox card. Good job, Zuffa. Keep the spiral going, guys!!!

fighters signed in the past week

Niklas Backstrom, Gilbert Burns, Thiago dos Santos, Jake Lindsey, Ian Entwistle, Dashon Johnson, Sultan Aliev, Akbarh Arreola, John Puig, Roger Narvarez, Jason Saggo, Aaron Phillips, Daniel Hooker

fighters signed in the past week

Niklas Backstrom, Gilbert Burns, Thiago dos Santos, Jake Lindsey, Ian Entwistle, Dashon Johnson, Sultan Aliev, Akbarh Arreola, John Puig, Roger Narvarez, Jason Saggo

+ Marcin Bandel, Josh Shockley, Jake Matthews, Dan Hooker

So this clearly will be the worst Fox card. Good job, Zuffa. Keep the spiral going, guys!!!

Yes, because the quality of a Fight Pass fight is the determination whether a UFC on FOX card is good or not.

Akbarh Arreola is one of those guys who has been around forever but never had a shot on the big show. I'm happy to see him finally get his chance.

Thiago Dos Santos

Shit is getting confusing as fuck.

Paulo Thiago Dos Santos Da Silva

Dude you said yourself two days ago that this card was so stacked it needed no main event. You were trolling I assume?

Get the fuck out already. Your childish whining has lasted long enough.

Back