Thug Rose used to be so hot before she decided she wanted to look like a boy

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
I used to love this girl and thought she was the hottest WMMA fighter until she decided she wanted to look more like the male version of Justin Beiber. Now I feel as I am confused as to how I feel about her.

Justin Beiber > Rose Namapijamas

I'm sure Rose is just fucking distraught knowing you don't find her hot any longer.

Well, apparently she doesn't give a single fuck whether people will think she's hot or not. One of the reasons why she's awesome.

why are looks relevant at all to her fighting skill? long hair gets in the way and she's trying to be the best fighter she can be, so it had to go. who give a fuck what a misogynistic mouth breather like you thinks

TS still wants to do Justin. You can tell by how confused he is.

images

MS Rose will lose tonight. I will laugh my ass off after Karolina stiffs her up.

I liked her buzz cut because I thought it made her look hard.

I used to love this girl and thought she was the hottest WMMA fighter until she decided she wanted to look more like the male version of Justin Beiber. Now I feel as I am confused as to how I feel about her.
Confused about how you feel about Rose , TS, or how you feel about the Beib??
giphy.gif
1434335141-ruby-gif.gif

so this thread is idiotic; rose is an excellent fighter, regardless of her looks.

But ...

... let's be honest. After the haircut, Rose went from pretty to beautiful. More so than any other current MMA fighter, Rose has runway level looks; she's stunning.
Remember TS, beauty is not about convention, it's about being unique. Her face and smile are electrifying. Wouldn't be surprised to see her become the face of some high-fashion campaign. Other pretty MMA fighters like Paige are more mass market. So while you're likely to see Paige repping Wal-Mart and Target in Nebraska, Rose could easily be repping Prada or D&G in Paris or Milan.

Don't know what you're talking about bruh. She still gorgeous

Back