Thug Rose looking swole

None of us really know what these fighters are doing. So to say "so and doesn't has barely done..." anything is just misinformed, confirmation bias bullshit.
well you can watch Rogan's podcast just as I did.

That's basically what she said.

She doesn't do much, that's probably no longer the case obviously as she does look bigger and has vids of her on insta lifting.

Rose has a promising future ahead of her if she can keep on winning.
Fighting Andrade in Brazil exactly the test she needs has a champion.

jeanne claude van rose

15-jean-claude-van-johnson.w700.h700.jpg

Her facial expression looks more like Apocalypse than the actor who played him in the X-Men movie.

barry's probably pissed, rose was young and pretty when she had long hair.

not that she's ugly now, her face just isn't as pretty as it was and the hairs gone, don't think she even wears makeup anymore, and seems to always have this unflattering droopy expression on her face.

Last edited:
I was almost a fan at one point. But she just reminds me of a spoiled brat 8 year old now.

Same here bro, I know a ton of spoiled brat 8 year olds who've worked hard enough to have waxed Joanna Champion twice

Hope she can beat Andrade. I'm not optimistic, though. Feels like one of those situations where a B fighter gets a couple of wins big enough to define their entire career (in her case, two consecutive victories over Joanna) but then goes back to their regular routine of winning or losing every other fight.
In the strawweight division, it'll be hard for the most legit A level fighters to hold onto the belt.

Not only do we have Namajunas, Andrade, and Jedrzejczyk at the top to fight it out, but there are fierce contenders rising up the ranks like Suarez bringing her Olympic level wrestling, Dern bringing her world-beating BJJ, and Zhang bringing her well-rounded killer-instinct-driven mayhem.

Looks like my little brother when he started lifting.

Looks like there’s a young thug cooking up in there

Would be neat if Pat Barry lost a ton of weight and grew out his hair and then Rose kept enlarging and shaving her head and they did a complete role reversal

Back