Thug Rose looking swole

She looks like a mean 13 year old that wants to beat everyone up lmao

Tbh I would find it hard to be with a chick that shaved her head.

giphy.gif

Looks ready to protect Khabib should they share a bus again

Please no. Even tho this child will be a beast and a future MMA STAR

Probably not. Kids of great fighters usually aren't, if they're well off they won't have that hunger to be better.

However, if the parents are bad to average but start the kid off at a young age and train them to a level of near child abuse (IE Juniors Roy Jones and Floyd Mayweather) and they're throwing punches before they can walk then possibly.

Thanks for reaching to my post. I thought it was a pretty good one and got butthurt that nobody liked it. I've been refreshing that page for over an hour. You're more than a sherbro - you're a sherfriend
I know the feel, when you think you made a good insightful post and nobody likes or responds to it, feelsbadbruh.

why does she remind you of a 8 year old spoiled brat?
I mean, I can think of a few personality things that might put people off; there's certainly a lot less of the playful social media stuff her and Barry release on their own, but there's plenty of media on them in general. In truth, it's most likely he's the usual MMA fan who can't read past a headline. I'd be ready for some combination of the bus fallout and non-defenses.

Back