Thsi isnt the worse era in HW Boxing History?

Don't worry about stuff like speeling and grahmer...

To be fair I think more people are getting to know W Klitschko. You're only as good as yur last fight. If he does good in his next fight who knows how he will be regarded

WK is the best heavyweight but he's a little too safety first for my liking. The first few rounds of the first Lamon fight were awesome, so we know that the offense is in there somewhere. It's too bad he KOed himself.

WK is the best heavyweight but he's a little too safety first for my liking. The first few rounds of the first Lamon fight were awesome, so we know that the offense is in there somewhere. It's too bad he KOed himself.

watching klitschko frustrates me, it's obvious he has the tools to be dominant, but with his weak mind he probably never will. but it's fun to see him blast people out of there, and even more fun to see him get blasted.

I predict he'll end his career with a string of 'upset' ko defeats.

watching klitschko frustrates me, it's obvious he has the tools to be dominant, but with his weak mind he probably never will. but it's fun to see him blast people out of there, and even more fun to see him get blasted.

I predict he'll end his career with a string of 'upset' ko defeats.
To me I think it's obvious what you have to do to Wlad. Just go balls to the wall and look for the KO. I was very surprised in Klitschko/Brewster 2 that Brewster didn't try that strategy. Shit he should have known that he wasn't going to outbox a guy that much taller than him.

To me I think it's obvious what you have to do to Wlad. Just go balls to the wall and look for the KO. I was very surprised in Klitschko/Brewster 2 that Brewster didn't try that strategy. Shit he should have known that he wasn't going to outbox a guy that much taller than him.

sometimes winning is inking the big money contract...

If the top fighters in this division actually fought each other it could be rather entertaining.

This definitely isn't. Wlad Klitschko is still a household name, and if he would throw down with him, Sam Peter would become one. Vitali still has a lot of stock as well.

yeah, part of the allure of today's heavyweight division is that all the top guys have so many holes, the excitement is seeing which fighter executes the gameplan to beat their opponent first, it's usually a winner.

This might not be the worst era in HWT. history, but it's bad enough that I have lost interest almost altogether.

This might not be the worst era in HWT. history, but it's bad enough that I have lost interest almost altogether.

This does seem like the era in HW boxing where people just have gotten more into the lower weight classes.

This does seem like the era in HW boxing where people just have gotten more into the lower weight classes.

Similar to the early to mid 80's..Hearns, Hagler, Duran were known by even non-boxing fans. Same people probably could not tell you who Berbick, Tubbs, Dokes etc were. Along came Tyson and boxing brought in new generation of fans and overall interest in boxing was at a high. Not sure if there is another Tyson out there, but boxing needs a big time hwt. ASAP.

Similar to the early to mid 80's..Hearns, Hagler, Duran were known by even non-boxing fans. Same people probably could not tell you who Berbick, Tubbs, Dokes etc were. Along came Tyson and boxing brought in new generation of fans and overall interest in boxing was at a high. Not sure if there is another Tyson out there, but boxing needs a big time hwt. ASAP.

What they have to get rid of in HW Boxing is the 201 weight rule. Sure keep the Cruiser weights around, no problem. Butif a guy weighs 198 pounds and feels at his best there why make him go over 201?

Other than that. For now the lower weight classes and picking up the slack for boxing.

What they have to get rid of in HW Boxing is the 201 weight rule. Sure keep the Cruiser weights around, no problem. Butif a guy weighs 198 pounds and feels at his best there why make him go over 201?

Other than that. For now the lower weight classes and picking up the slack for boxing.

Back