Throwing towel?

Ruligaris

White Belt
Reaction score
I think JDS corner should do it after 3 round...

Anyway I don't remember anybody throwing towel in UFC except in Nate Diaz vs Nate Diaz vs Josh Thomson fight...

Has there ever been towel thrown before/after that?

[YT]oQvpkDYW5Go[/YT]

UFC 3, Royce's corner threw the towel in before the fight even started. Towel getting thrown in unfortunately doesn't mean much. In boxing I've seen refs just pick it up and throw it back. Don't agree with that myself, as a guy's corner should be able to stop the fight if they think he's had enough.

BJ's corner threw in the towel in the 2nd GSP fight

Yeah, I would have stopped it during the beatdown in the third.

BJ's corner threw in the towel in the 2nd GSP fight

This is the first thing I thought of. Also, even though it wasn't in the UFC, Liddell's corner threw in the towel in the first Rampage fight.

JDS would have just wiped his face with it and kept going.

Yeah JDS was wiping his head with his hand, and then he was reading what his brain was telling him through his hand... it stands "block those girl punches"

Yeah JDS was wiping his head with his hand, and then he was reading what his brain was telling him through his hand... it stands "block those girl punches"

Woman noises,Girl punches,check yourself before you wreck yourself.
These guys need to back up the shit they talk.

Yeah good one.

I dont blame doctors or ref for the fight continuing. I think u can blame jds corner

JDS's corner was greedy.They get a % of his winnings,the prestige etc,name for their training school that they can make money off for years to come.
They should have truly stopped this fight,it was a worse beating that the second fight.

I was waiting for it during the 4th round when it was clear that JDS was on dream street.

PS, why do youtube posters instead on mudding up their videos with lousy music?

Like I said in another thread JDS is too tough for his own good and the fight should have been stopped in the third or even between rounds 3 and 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back