Throwdown Ultimate Punch Mitts

redefined

White Belt
Reaction score
So today I ordered TITLE's Platinum Punch Mitts, but they were out of stock until AUGUST (as are the Incredi-Ball Mitts)! So I asked to have my order changed to the Throwdown Ultimate Punch Mitts (see below) and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

Throwdown Ultimate Punch Mitts from Title MMA

they look nice ive never used them or hit them before though.

I have hit and held with these before. Honestly the best I have used, they fit really really well and they are light enough to catch fast if you need to. Definitely recommend them.

I have hit and held with these before. Honestly the best I have used, they fit really really well and they are light enough to catch fast if you need to. Definitely recommend them.

Thanks. They shipped out today, I'm looking forward to getting them next week! :icon_chee

(A review will follow.)

so you already ordered them and now you want our opinion on them......? LOL. let US know how they are when you get them. They look nice.

so you already ordered them and now you want our opinion on them......? LOL. let US know how they are when you get them. They look nice.

They were pretty much the only option in stock, and I've had good experience with Throwdown, so I went for it, just looking for input. There's always return...

throwdown does have a good track record with equipment. let us know.

Back