Throwdown Elite in San Diego

Asel1

BAd $aNt@
Reaction score
Throwdown Elite Training Center in San Diego ca, will be changing our name this saturday July 17th. We will be having a re-grand opening with free food, drinks, DJ playing music and will be giving away tickets to the UFC Aug. 1st in San Diego. If you are in the area please stop by and bring your family to eat some free food and hang out. Come out and meet the fighters and get your car washed free by our front desk girls.

The reason that we are leaving the Throwdown brand is that we have different views on the future and running MMA gyms. Best of Luck to them in the future.

we have over 21000 sq ft dedicated to muay thai, boxing, crossfit, jiu-jitsu, wrestling, submission grappling ( no gi), yoga, free weights, 2 boxing rings, a closed off pro room, and octagon.
our list of trainers:

Dean Lister- former ADCC World Champion, King of the Cage middleweight champ, UFC/Pride veteran

Penny Thomas- ADCC World Champion, Mundial and Pan AM champion.

Brian Sargent- 25+years of wrestling and coaching

Greg Mcintyre- Dean Lister black belt and WEC veteran (teaches wrestling and jiu jitsu)

James Nilsen- Fabio Santos black belt

Jocko Willinick-Dean Lister black belt

Shannon Gugerty- Dean Lister Brown belt/UFC fighter

Elias Gallegos-Dean lister Black Belt

Tony Palafox- Boxing , trained Saulo, xande, Diego Sanchez, Shannon Gugerty, Toby Imada

Jhanix Alviz- Muay thai- trains UFC fighters Jeremy Stephens and Joe Brammer

If any of you are ever in the area come by and visit and train for free. here is my email . [email protected]

Elias Gallegos
Director/

thanks guys

Last edited:
I plan on dropping by in a few weeks for some bjj while I'm in the area. What is the new name of the gym going to be?

Victory MMA and fitness
lol sorry guys

Rather unique -make sure you email me so I can give u your pass .

Do you guys have an amateur boxing team active right now?

Victory MMA and fitness
lol sorry guys

Rather unique -make sure you email me so I can give u your pass .

Hey! You're not supposed to tell anyone!! I've been asking everyone around the gym.

codysweet02- we dont have a full ammy boxing team but we do have a few guys that fight amateur boxing, muay thai, and MMA as well.

Back