Throwback: Weird Cerrone post fight interview with Gaethje

something about gaethje makes him seem like a fake phony "friend"its sum about him i just cant put my finger on it

something about gaethje makes him seem like a fake phony "friend"its sum about him i just cant put my finger on it
I think the friend angle was over played a bit. They sparred before and apparently Cowboy KO'd Gaethje so he was a bit salty going in to it.

I think the friend angle was over played a bit. They sparred before and apparently Cowboy KO'd Gaethje so he was a bit salty going in to it.
yea i remember hearing about that but in general i just feel gaethje is fake i can sense it bro he seems like a snake. it might sound like im biased and i kinda am but i just never liked because he always gives off a bad vibe

These antics should be done in the locker room not in front of the cameras. They are suppose to be warrirors out for blood, good sportsmanship is amazing but it should be done away from the cameras!

He knew early on he wasn't good enough to be a champion in the UFC, so he just didn't give a fuck. Fights late notice, injured, whatever, doesn't matter.

yea i remember hearing about that but in general i just feel gaethje is fake i can sense it bro he seems like a snake. it might sound like im biased and i kinda am but i just never liked because he always gives off a bad vibe
He knew the friend thing was being overplayed but he didn't want to get on the mic and tell everyone that they're not that close. Then Cowboy puts his arm around him and acts like they're best buddies making it more awkward.

Gaethje just played along.

He knew early on he wasn't good enough to be a champion in the UFC, so he just didn't give a fuck. Fights late notice, injured, whatever, doesn't matter.
You say that like he has the skills of Felder. He definitely was good enough, just didn't have the mindset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back