Throwback: Weird Cerrone post fight interview with Gaethje

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Look how buddy buddy he is there after a 1st round KO loss. Cowboy is definitely happy to just show up and get paid.

Imagine what he will do with Conor shall he lose.

The scrap in question :

Cerrone looked badd

I remember that and his reaction after the fight was a little annoying

Hard to hate on Cowboy.

Then again, you start wondering - how good would Cerrone be if he had some real bloodlust in him...

I really wish they would stop trying to talk to fighters after they just got concussed.

This thread could have been great if it weren’t for the rhetoric diatribe. War Cowboy

Respect is fine, but I rly hate it when a loser gets too chummy right after a fight. Takes away from the winner really.

Yeh that was cringe worthy...not sure why but i don't like it

To me he seemed embarrassed that he lost so quickly and was trying to save face.

Cowoy got alpha'ed and seems happy with that
Since then I cant consider him as a serious threat to the competition

Yeh that was cringe worthy...not sure why but i don't like it
I've been a Cowboy fan since WEC days....and yeah...there's something about this that is definitely cringey. The winner of any fight should have his moment to shine. No one should be creeping in on that. I get the respect, but let the man have his day in the sun.

That's kind of been Uriah Hall's problem as well. I remember in the Howard fight he kept trying to high five him and I've seen it in other fights of his, which is a shame when he's been really close to getting cut at points in his career.

So like, people are still seriously using words such as “cringey”?

honestly throughout this week listening to cowboy I think it's pretty clear even he doesn't believe he'll be leaving vegas with a W and just seems happy to be involved

Cowoy got alpha'ed and seems happy with that
Since then I cant consider him as a serious threat to the competition
Im not saying he threw the fight but he certainly was cool with it so much that i think he didnt try his hardest because they are buddies

I've been a Cowboy fan since WEC days....and yeah...there's something about this that is definitely cringey. The winner of any fight should have his moment to shine. No one should be creeping in on that. I get the respect, but let the man have his day in the sun.
I think it cus him and Justin are friends and Justin wanted him to talk

Can you recommend a synonym?

How about 'bootlicker' lol?

If you went up to Cowboy and said his behavior was cringeworthy,...he might give you a slap....
But if you went up to him and said he was a fucking bootlicker,....he'll probably take a gun and shoot you,...

Thats the ultimate insult right there,....telling a Cowboy that hes a no good dirty bootlicker lol...

Look how buddy buddy he is there after a 1st round KO loss. Cowboy is definitely happy to just show up and get paid.

Imagine what he will do with Conor shall he lose.

The scrap in question :

Cerrone looked badd

He is goddam alcoholic, he is happy imagining himself drinking after fight next day next month next half year then stop little do training then all over again, bum mentality that is why he never win title and have good skills

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back