THROWBACK (video): To the time Nick Diaz put Patriots head coach Bill Belichick in his place

I don't recall the last time we had a fighter penalized for being too tough. I don't recall any MMA fans pressuring Dana to cut someone over a political demonstration. I don't see any MMA fans giving a fuck about a fighter nickname, gym name, or brand logo. There are rules that I don't like in MMA, but in 2020, football has been commercialized and watered down to appeal to kids, the easily-offended, and superfans who care more about their fantasy league than the sport itself.

Yeah. I don't watch crap I don't like either.

Nick jealous of Patriot success confirmed.

Mad cause he wouldn't even make their practice squad. Belichick and the Pats are winners, not bum losers like the Diaz brothers.
Remember this ?

View attachment 720057

That's when you were jizzing in your pants, just loving every second of the Patriots losing to the Falcons.

Tom said he's not sorry he disappointed you and crushed your dreams. Maybe someday your shitty team can win one, probably not though, lol.

View attachment 720059

You sound mad and jealous, you should go speak to someone about that.

Stay salty.
Let me guess, your team hasn't made the playoffs in 20+ years either.

I'm here for you if you need to talk about it.

{<doc}

Lol, look a salty, jealous Patriots hater.

Mad cause I told the truth about the bum Diaz brothers.

I'd be mad too, if my team hadn't ever won a Superbowl, nevermind missing the playoffs for the last 20 years in a row.

Maybe if you slide into Tom's DMs, he will send you a pic of the trophy your shitty team will never win.
Every single NFL team has made the playoffs within the last 20 years. Yes even Cleveland made the yoffs in 2002.

youre guesswork is as shitty as your attitude and your ass lol

I dont bother with football...

now go wipe up

Fan of a shitty, perennial losing team, jealous of Brady, Edelman, Belichick and Kraft, confirmed.

love the office space vid

so heres the young diaz bros training (spinning shit)

Back