THROWBACK (video): To the time Nick Diaz put Patriots head coach Bill Belichick in his place

beephin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
With the Super Bowl this Sunday, I thought I'd post the video of when Nick wasn't having it with Bill and let him know.

A bonus video of Nick being Nick.

RIP KOBE

That was a lot of unrelated information all at once.
giphy.gif

Nick jealous of Patriot success confirmed.

Mad cause he wouldn't even make their practice squad. Belichick and the Pats are winners, not bum losers like the Diaz brothers.

Seethe harder.

Lol, look a salty, jealous Patriots hater.

Mad cause I told the truth about the bum Diaz brothers.

I'd be mad too, if my team hadn't ever won a Superbowl, nevermind missing the playoffs for the last 20 years in a row.

Maybe if you slide into Tom's DMs, he will send you a pic of the trophy your shitty team will never win.

Nick jealous of Patriot success confirmed.

Mad cause he wouldn't even make their practice squad. Belichick and the Pats are winners, not bum losers like the Diaz brothers.
I mean obviously he wouldn't make their practice squad. Those are still some of the best football players on the planet. Nick's a fighter, not a football player.

I'd be mad too, if my team hadn't ever won a Superbowl, nevermind missing the playoffs for the last 20 years in a row.

Maybe if you slide into Tom's DMs, he will send you a pic of the trophy your shitty team will never win.
football is gay

Football is for kids and man-lovers.

Seethe harder yet.

Football is for kids and man-lovers.

Seethe harder yet.

Remember this ?

Screenshot_20200131-144013_Chrome.jpg

That's when you were jizzing in your pants, just loving every second of the Patriots losing to the Falcons.

Tom said he's not sorry he disappointed you and crushed your dreams. Maybe someday your shitty team can win one, probably not though, lol.

Screenshot_20200131-144041_Chrome.jpg

You sound mad and jealous, you should go speak to someone about that.

Stay salty.

not you would be mad, you are mad....look at what youre talking over a joke clip of Nick....

something going on you need to talk about? we're here for you

not you would be mad, you are mad....look at what youre talking over a joke clip of Nick....

something going on you need to talk about? we're here for you

Let me guess, your team hasn't made the playoffs in 20+ years either.

I'm here for you if you need to talk about it.

Thankfully we have a mature sport and fan base with MMA.
I don't recall the last time we had a fighter penalized for being too tough. I don't recall any MMA fans pressuring Dana to cut someone over a political demonstration. I don't see any MMA fans giving a fuck about a fighter nickname, gym name, or brand logo. There are rules that I don't like in MMA, but in 2020, football has been commercialized and watered down to appeal to kids, the easily-offended, and superfans who care more about their fantasy league than the sport itself.

Im not sure if you realize that this is a 2 separate clips and that they are not actually having a conversation..

youre guesswork is as shitty as your attitude and your ass lol

I dont bother with football...

now go wipe up

Remember this ?

View attachment 720057

That's when you were jizzing in your pants, just loving every second of the Patriots losing to the Falcons.

Tom said he's not sorry he disappointed you and crushed your dreams. Maybe someday your shitty team can win one, probably not though, lol.

View attachment 720059

Stay salty.

cringe

Remember this ?

View attachment 720057

View attachment 720059

Stay salty.
No I don't remember because I'm not a kid or man-lover so I don't watch sportsball.

Back