Throwback: Ubereem Covered in Japanese Girls

q9h8ohq0.jpg
"Fitches Bitches"

lol girl on the right in blue looks like she regret this modeling job. I wonder who is more imposing, a super hero looking 6 5 reem(196 cm) vs 7 foot(213 cm) beer drinking andre.

RIP ubereem

boom, you just changed the subject of the thread and now i expect something like 300 replies

btw not sure how theres 1300 replies in the vegan thread, people like to discuss bs
I just don't get it either

lol girl on the right in blue looks like she regret this modeling job. I wonder who is more imposing, a super hero looking 6 5 reem(196 cm) vs 7 foot(213 cm) beer drinking andre.

Sounds like end bosses on a video game... I'd say Reem would be the end bosses bodyguard. More tough to beat, but not as intimidating.

Sounds like end bosses on a video game... I'd say Reem would be the end bosses bodyguard. More tough to beat, but not as intimidating.

Or maybe they are dualities of the same boss? like the two sephiroths at the end of FF7

Or maybe they are dualities of the same boss? like the two sephiroths at the end of FF7

Nah I can can visualise Overeem kicking the fuck out of you with Andre laughing and throwing kegs of beer from above, then if you beat Overeem you'd have to time Andre's smashes and run in to inflict damage to beat him.

Could also be a tag team like on tekken tag team!

an Ubereem and Andre bonus bosses would be awesome in any fighting game. prob hard to fit in the story but as a bonus it would be gang busters!

an Ubereem and Andre bonus bosses would be awesome in any fighting game. prob hard to fit in the story but as a bonus it would be gang busters!
Well, they had both Blanka and E Honda in street fighter, so I think it could work!

Speaking of which - I'd cut my right leg off for that fight: Blanka and E Honda vs Andre and Ubereem.

RIP ubereem

boom, you just changed the subject of the thread and now i expect something like 300 replies

btw not sure how theres 1300 replies in the vegan thread, people like to discuss bs

I am fine with the Japanese culture as long as they are happy with it. ;-)

Back