Throwback to when Wanderlei showed restraint by not soccer kicking Bisping

People seem to forget Bisping dominated the rest of the fight. These were the only high points for the roid-head, juiced-up, drug addict Silva. This was also before Bisping levelled up and evolved when he met Parillo.

lol at anyone who thinks USADA is good for the sport

Imagine watching Wand fight and wanting less of that action.

<{walkerwhut}>

I liked Vitor's approach to soccer kicks in the UFC. "fuck it."

GleamingVillainousAmericanwirehair-small.gif

People seem to forget Bisping dominated the rest of the fight. These were the only high points for the roid-head, juiced-up, drug addict Silva. This was also before Bisping levelled up and evolved when he met Parillo.
He tried to potshot and outpoint him and was outdamaged and nearly finished in 2/3 rounds.

If you keep ending up on your ass trying to work your jab, then you are losing.

yup completely dominated Wand
29-28 UD for Wand on all 3 score cards

I liked Vitor's approach to soccer kicks in the UFC. "fuck it."

GleamingVillainousAmericanwirehair-small.gif
I bet every lhw eyepoked by jones dreamed that kick landing flush and the referee stopping the fight to issue a stupid warning on Belfort

Throwback to when Gegard warned wanderlei to run if in same room ( not that long ago) and rampage pointed and laughed as his opponent bolted on bellator card( some pre interview room).Quinton a funny dude.

Mousasi still not over that cowardly April fools joke.

That wasn't a soccer kick he was trying to time a headkick for when he stood up

I actually agree, on the rewatch.

But at the time it just seemed like Vitor was gonna kick his head off regardless if his hands were on the ground or not. Even Jon complained to Big John, and to Big John's credit he said "no no! you wanna play games!" lol

EducatedUnselfishAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif

In Pride, Wand would have soccer kicked Bisping into an Actual Living Dieded

Bonus gifs from the Bisping fight

surra-de-pau-mole-gif-10.gif

Wandy-trips-Bisping.gif

Wandy-Guillotine-Bisping-2.gif
GOAT just doing GOAT shit. Wand fan 4 life.

Back